Deflecting from the truth by using racism

By now everyone is familiar with the British strategy of deflecting from horrific actions motivated by Islamic scripture, ideology, dogma, teachings and core beliefs by using the term, ‘Asians’. I have written here many times on this repellant and racist method of reporting and fictionalizing important events by the BBC and other major publications, most notably in the UK but elsewhere also.

This is ipso-facto racism beyond any doubt by the BBC, which would of course consider itself to be as non-racist as any media could be using the broadest definitions of racism one could make up at a workplace seminar-weekend in sensitivity training.

So for the sake of reason, I will operationalize the term ‘Racism’ for this article and perhaps even general use.

Racism: the passing of judgment on a person because of his race as opposed to his individual motivations, ideological or otherwise. The dismissal of his own attributes in favor of a determinist idea that his race, i.e. skin color, facial features and other attributes of gene pool membership, are what are responsible for his behaviour, usually referring to antisocial or criminal aspects of said behaviour. Continue Reading →

Race attack on grieving family…

The Press:

Legend Andy calls in with the cup...
Have your say on this!Have a Story? Contact the Editor

Race attack on grieving family…

A MUM and daughter paying their respects in Dewsbury Cemetery were subjected to a torrent of racist abuse by a gang of up to 20 Asians.
The 39-year-old white woman, who was with her 11-year-old daughter, was going to lay flowers at her mother’s grave.
The mum and daughter had just been dropped off at the Pilgrim Crescent entrance while the woman’s husband went to park up.
It was at this point that a gang of Asian youths gathered and  began taunting them.
They were called “white slags” and “white trash” as they laid flowers on a grave only yards away.
The woman, who asked not to be named, said her daughter was reduced to tears and added: “She was shaking. I had to hold her hand to keep her calm.
“I was frightened and thought we were about to be attacked. Thankfully they stayed by a wall near the cemetery gates.”
The woman, originally from Westtown, had travelled from Hull with her daughter and husband to visit her mother’s grave.
They had just been dropped off by her husband at around 3pm on Sunday when the incident happened.
The husband realised what was happening and drove back to pick them up.

Click to continue:

Double murder probe as two women are found dead in flat ‘after party’

Daily Mail:

By Mail On Sunday Reporter

PUBLISHED: 02:28 GMT, 11 March 2012 | UPDATED: 15:50 GMT, 13 March 2012

A murder investigation is underway after police discovered two women dead in a flat after a party.

Officers found the bodies on Saturday morning in the first-floor flat in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.

Two men, aged 19 and 23, and a 19-year-old woman were arrested for murder nearly 250 miles away from the crime scene by Kent Police, following a phone call from a woman who feared for the victims’ safety.

One of the victims has been named locally as Kim Frank, who is thought to be 17.

Two women were found dead at a flat in Wakefield, West YorkshireTwo women were found dead at a flat in Wakefield, West Yorkshire

The flat, where Kim had been living alone for the past two months, was notorious among local residents for hosting rowdy parties.

Neighbours said they had not seen the girls since a loud party took place on Thursday night.

One neighbour who knew Kim said: ‘She often had men round at the flat drinking and partying.

‘I saw three men in the flat on Thursday evening with the two women through the windows but the curtains have been closed since then.

‘They had a party on the Thursday night. She kept the curtains closed during the day and then would open them about teatime.

‘The lads appeared about 6pm or 7pm, they were drinking and the music got really loud by about 10pm. The lights were still on in the flat when I went to bed.

‘It was the last time I saw the curtains open. Since then they have been closed all the time. I think whatever happened must have happened that night.

Officers were contacted by Kent Police at 4.47am, according to West Yorkshire Police Officers were contacted by Kent Police at 4.47am, according to West Yorkshire Police

‘Two men, including the one with the bald patch came round on Friday teatime and were throwing stones at the window to try and get in but there was no response.

‘There were people round at the flat most nights, usually Asian men who don’t live on the estate. Kim was quite quiet.’

Another neighbour said: ‘Kim was always having parties and there was often shouting and loud music. She hung out with Asian men a lot. There have been a few times when trouble kicked off.’ Continue Reading →

Media censorship of gang-raping of children now endemic in Britain

++  MEDIA BLACKOUT: UK  +++  MEDIA BLACKOUT: UK  +++  MEDIA BLACKOUT: UK  ++

Eleven Muslim men to go on trial in Liverpool on Feb. 6th, for the organised gang-raping of little girls

++  MEDIA BLACKOUT: UK  +++  MEDIA BLACKOUT: UK  +++  MEDIA BLACKOUT: UK  ++

A few days ago my colleague Eeyore touched upon the now notorious “British National Union of Journalists guidelines on race reporting”.

Today brings another example of what these astonishing set of instructions, in a supposedly “free” country, mean in practise: the deliberate and intentional concealment of reality. The purposeful avoidance of reporting unpalatable truths.

The truth in this case being the terrifyingly enormous scale of organised gang rape in Britain. The victims being non-muslim children, the perpetrators being almost exclusively Muslim men.

This will of course come as no surprise to readers of vadtepesblog.com given that we’ve reported the extent to which this is an entirely global phenomenon wherever Muslim men first, exist in large enough numbers to feel bold enough to comply with Quran 4:24 (and the hadith in Sahih Muslim 2:3371-3374, and the Sunan of Abu Dawud 2:215), and second, are in close enough proximity to defenceless non-muslim females. Denmark, Pakistan, Australia, Egypt, Britain… the story is the same and has been for fourteen hundred years.

What is galling of course is the extent to which the national non-muslim media in non-muslim countries like Britain cheerily go along with this practise. Underplaying its scale, or intentionally obfuscating its origin. No reader of a local or national newspaper, or television channel in Britain, will have had any idea whatsoever that yet another Islamic child-rape gang is to be tried on the 6th of February of this year at Liverpool Crown Court. Of course not, they are not supposed to know.

The 11 men: Abdul Aziz, Abdul Qayyum, Abdul Rauf, Adil Khan, Hamid Safi, Kabeer Hasan, Liaqat Hussain Shah, Mohammad Amin, Mohammad Sajid, Qamar Shahzad, and Shabir Ahmed were committed to stand trial at proceedings on the 3rd of January, the day before yesterday. You’ll not find a single reference to their crimes or their upcoming trial anywhere in the British media. Anywhere.

h/t Thank you to the contact at the Crown Prosecution Service who passed the trial calendar and further information to me.

Father-of-two beaten up and left for dead by Asian gang for being white.

Daily Mail  27th October 2011

Victim: Andrew Goodram pictured at the spot in Queens Park where he was attacked

A father-of-two was subjected to a racist and brutal attack by a gang of Asian men who targeted him – simply for being white.

Andrew Goodram, 31, suffered a punctured lung and two broken ribs after the gang of four thugs shouted: ‘white b*****d’ at him before subjecting him to a vicious assault.

During the assault Mr Goodram, a labourer, was repeatedly kicked in the head, face and body at Queens Park in Bolton, Greater Manchester.

One of his attackers then stood over him and stamped on his chest causing what police described as ‘significant injuries’.

The beating only came to an end when one of the men decided the group should leave and they all ran off in different directions.

Mr Goodram, a father of two managed to stagger home after the assault but had to spend six days in hospital.

Greater Manchester Police yesterday confirmed that the attack, which took place at 7pm on October 19 was being treated as a racially motivated incident.

Secret courts to shut down £1m ‘Cashpoint’ for terror suspects .

UK Government currently unable to contest compensation claims due to the secret nature of the evidence.

Daily Mail-Online           19th October 2011

Secret hearings will be held in terror compensation cases, in an attempt to stop the taxpayer being used as a £1million ‘cashpoint’ for fanatics.

The move is designed to end the dilemma faced by the Cabinet Office when MI5 and MI6 hold classified intelligence on terror suspects who are lodging compensation claims, which under civil court rules must be released to them and their lawyers.

It follows public outrage over payouts of millions of pounds to 16 terror suspects, including former Guantanamo Bay detainee Binyam Mohamed, who claimed they had been mistreated by security and intelligence officials.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050714/Secret-courts-shut-1m-cashpoint-terror-suspects.html#ixzz1bGO9a5xm

Imam found guilty of abusing young girls!

Swindon Advertiser.UK

15th October 2011

A ‘DESPICABLE’ paedophile who abused three girls when he was an Imam at a town centre mosque has been convicted by a jury.

Ebrahim Yusuf Kazi, 67, was found guilty of five counts of indecent assault on three girls aged under the age of 13.

The offences took place between 1979 and 1986 at Broad Street Mosque, where Kazi was an Imam before moving to Gloucester.

The victims have been praised by the police for their bravery in coming forward and one victim told the Adver she will come face-to-face with him at court next month to see him sentenced.

Kazi’s crimes were only revealed after one young victim contacted Wiltshire Police.

Read more…..

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/9307850.Imam_found_guilty_of_abusing_young_girls/

Up to 10,000 children being exploited by sex gangs, says children’s commissioner

This article has better detail.

The Mail:

 

By Chris Greenwood

Last updated at 1:56 AM on 14th October 2011

Concerns: The Children¿s Commissioner¿s Office estimate there are 10,000 children in England being sexually exploited by organised gangs Concerns: An estimated 10,000 children in England are being sexually exploited by organised gangs

As many as 10,000 children could be the victims of gang-related sexual abuse, it was claimed last night.

And the Children’s Commissioner’s Office said many more could be subjected to exploitation.

It is launching a two-year inquiry aimed at lifting the lid on the scale of the shocking crimes that reach into all parts of society.

The investigation will examine how often vulnerable children are being sexually exploited by organised criminal gangs and other groups.

It will study the appalling phenomenon of Asian men grooming white girls for sex and how teenage girl gang members can be forced into prostitution.

Experts said there is a lack of reliable  official information about the true scale of sexual abuse across England.

Fears have been repeatedly raised that teachers, social workers and police are missing the warning signs when children fall prey to abusers.

 

Deputy Children’s Commissioner Sue Berelowitz, who is leading the inquiry, said estimates suggest up to 10,000 children could be victims.

But she said available evidence suggests many more girls and boys of all ages are being abused in much larger numbers.

TRICKSTER WHO LURED GIRLS FOR RAPE

Jailed: Evil Stephanie KnightJailed: Evil Stephanie Knight

A young woman who lured two white teenage girls to be raped by three Asian men was jailed for seven years last month. Continue Reading →

China arrests over 100 Uighurs, declares marshal law in Keshgar

According to a Stratfor SITREP, which they got from Reuters,

July 31, 2011

The entire city of Kashgar, Xinjiang, is under martial law, and authorities have arrested at least 100 Uighurs, a spokesman for the World Uyghur Congress said, Reuters reported. It could not be confirmed if indeed martial law was ordered. The spokesman said that there is no way to protest peacefully the Chinese suppression and the policy of calculated resettlement in Kashgar.

The Uighur flag is interesting, Reminiscent of the Turkish one. 

 

Muslims mock and disrupt funerals of Dutch people. “Just another dead dog”

Thanks to Sheik Yermami for the tip. I must say, this made me very sad. I suppose the bright side is at least the Dutch are reporting it. And perhaps its one of the reasons why Holland now declares ‘multiculturalism’ as dead and over.

Police ‘hid’ abuse of 60 girls by Asian takeaway workers linked to murder of 14-year-old

TIMESONLINE… At least 60 schoolgirls were groomed for sex by workers at seedy takeaways linked to the murder of a 14-year-old girl.

Children as young as 11 were targeted by mainly Asian staff at fast food outlets in Blackpool. They were offered food, alcohol and cigarettes in return for sexual favours.

An unpublicised police report produced after 14-year-old Charlene Downes vanished in 2003 found the girls, most if not all white, had been victims of the ‘honey pot’ premises. There were claims last night that the report was suppressed for reasons of political correctness.

Four years later another girl, 15-year-old Paige Chivers, also went missing. Detectives believe she was killed like Charlene, whose body has never been found.

Two Middle Eastern restaurant owners were acquitted over Charlene’s murder in 2007 and the crime remains unsolved. Continue Reading →

Jail for ‘sexual predators’ who led Asian gang that abused girls as young as 12 in ‘reign of terror’

From The Daily Mail:

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 5:03 PM on 7th January 2011

Two ‘sexual predators’ who subjected a series of vulnerable girls to rapes and sexual assaults described by a judge as a ‘reign of terror’ were given indefinite prison sentences today.

Abid Mohammed Saddique, 27, was jailed for a minimum of 11 years at Nottingham Crown Court.

Mohammed Romaan Liaqat, 28, was told he must serve at least eight years before he is considered for release.

saddique
liaqat

Sentenced: Abid Mohammed Saddique, 27, left, was jailed for a minimum of 11 years. Mohammed Romaan Liaqat, 28, was told he must serve at least eight years

The men were sentenced as dozens of police lined the street outside the court in front of a protest by the right-wing EDL.

More officers were stationed in the court building.

It comes after a senior detective accused police and social services of allowing hundreds of young white girls to be exploited by Asian men over fears of  being branded racist if they spoke out. Continue Reading →

Lancashire: Catholic school may become mosque as number of Christian pupils plummets

From The Daily Mail U.K.

Roman Catholic school could be handed over to a mosque after number of RC pupils falls to ‘five or six’

By Liz Hull
Last updated at 12:54 AM on 25th September 2010

A Roman Catholic primary school could become the first in the country to be run by a mosque after a dramatic rise in the number of Muslim pupils, it emerged today

Church bosses want to close Sacred Heart RC Primary School, in Blackburn, Lancashire, because the number of Catholic students has plummeted from 91 per cent to just three per cent in a decade.

In what would be the first case of its kind in Britain, the primary would be handed over to another organisation to run – most likely the local Tauheedul mosque – and re-opened with a new name.

Facing closure: The Sacred Heart Roman Catholic primary may be run by a mosque after the number of pupils following the Christian faith plummetedFacing closure: The Sacred Heart Roman Catholic primary may be run by a mosque after the number of pupils following the Christian faith plummeted.

Around 95 per cent of the school’s 200 pupils are of Asian origin. Many do not speak English as their first language and the majority follow the Islamic faith.

The Diocese of Salford has told Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council that it no longer believes it is “appropriate” for the church to be in charge. Continue Reading →

Race watch on all playground fights: Schools warned after horror attack on white boy

From The Daily Mail:

By Sarah Harris and Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 8:14 AM on 9th September 2010

Taking action: Liz and Henry Webster launched a High Court challenge claiming Henry's school had failed to deal with racial tension that led to the attackTaking action: Liz and Henry Webster launched a High Court challenge claiming his school failed to deal with racial tension that led to the attack

Every playground tiff should be investigated for elements of racism, a report has recommended.

The warning follows a hammer attack by an Asian gang on a 15-year-old white boy on his school’s tennis courts which left the victim with brain damage.

Henry Webster’s skull was fractured when he was punched, kicked and hit with a claw hammer by a group calling themselves the Asian Invaders. They left him for dead.

A serious case review of events surrounding the attack found that his school had failed to tackle escalating racial tensions between Asian and white teenagers – even after a riot on the playing fields.

It warned that schools should record the ethnicity of bullies and victims and act if a pattern of racism arises, including liaising more closely with police.

According to the review, Ridgeway School in Wroughton, Wiltshire, did not prepare for the arrival of a ‘significant number’ of British Asian students in September 2005 – less than two months after the 7/7 Tube and bus bombings in London. Continue Reading →