Daniel Bordman is a political commentator being sued by Erin O’Toole’s Campaign Chair, Walied Soliman, for $2.5 million for talking about their connections to Islamic Relief Worldwide, which Israel and the UAE say has ties to Hamas.
Here is the video he is being sued for:
For raising the issue of tax dollars going to extremist organizations, Mr. Bordman has been slapped with thousands of dollars in legal fees to force him to be quiet during this election cycle.
Watch him describe his current predicament:
(Scary evidence that the “Conservative” Party of Canada is actually communist, at least by their tactics. Using the law to punish all uninvolved associates of this man, in order to punish him is classic communist tactics we see all around us now. Cancel culture. Not a function of truth, or healthy discourse, but the most brutal possible punishment using extra-legal means and even using the law as a weapon, much as we see the left now use publishing as a weapon under the rubric of “news”.)
If you want to help out and fight to protect free speech in Canada you can help Daniel pay his legal fees by donating here:
(Erin O’Toole is running for leadership of the Conservative Party of Canada. There are many people who are making the claim that the CPC has multiple ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, not the least of which are by Prof. Salim Mansur)
Thank you Val P. for bringing this to our attention.
In the links post today, there is a lot of material by an excellent MPP, Randy Hillier. I did not know it at the time, but he was kicked out of the Conservative caucus by Ford as was this woman, who voted against an insane power grab over Covid regulations.
Rocco Galati recently discussed the upcoming lawsuit against members of the Canadian Government, the CBC, as well as the topic of mandatory masking. Galati is a constitutional lawyer in Ontario and has been practising law for 31 years, he began his career with the federal department of justice.
During a July 17 interview with Amanda Forbes he said he has filed a constitutional challenge in the Ontario Superior Court on behalf of his clients seeking declatory and injunctive relief against Covid19 measures.
Galati said that both the federal as well as provincial governments have “effectively dispensed with parliament and are ruling by royal decree as it were which is unconstitutional.” He is especially concerned about Ontario’s Bill 195 in which the government can implement executive orders on an ongoing basis with the extension of emergency measures possible for years to come. Galati said this is “unheard of.”
Please see the writeup over at RAIR Foundation
I followed these directions and got the desired result. The Covid app, which seems to have downloaded itself and installed itself on my phone without my knowledge or consent, was gone after following these directions exactly.
Last year, we did a post on how to disable the Government abuse of your phone in Canada, by getting rid of the Presidential level Alerts that all Canadians have to put up with.
Shortly after that, we noticed that the government didn’t blast us out of bed for Amber Alerts from someone 400 miles away anymore in the middle of the night.
Fighting back helps.
This post is a Public Service Announcement:
Canadians have been plagued by calls from fairly crappy scammers that try and trick people into going to a local Shoppers, WallMart or 7/11 and get, I guess a prepaid money card and send it to them. They claim they are from “Service Canada” and that you will be arrested if you do not follow instructions.
This is one of those calls: (Language warning)
1. Best way to protest what might or might not be a racist motive for black man who died in custody, is stealing really expensive guitars.
2. Skateboard is the weapon of choice for ANTIFA. If you see a skinny psychotic looking white male all in black carrying a skateboard you know what to expect.
3. Interesting footage of the Montreal proto-riot
4. 3:24 long shows how fireworks can potentially turn a protest into a riot quite quickly.
5. Some major league ANTIFA riot action in Montreal. Notice the 1, 2 step here. One guy smashes the windows at the Bell Building and the second guy tries to insert a flare into the broken window to start a fire.
Three more COVID-19 cases in northern New Brunswick have been linked to a doctor at a hospital who contracted the coronavirus outside the province and didn’t self-isolate when he returned.
That brings the total cluster of cases in the Campbellton region to six, the chief medical officer of health announced Thursday.
A second health-care worker is among the new cases, said Dr. Jennifer Russell. The new cases include a person under 19, someone in their 40s and someone over 90.
Based on contact tracing, she expects to see more cases emerge in the days ahead, she said. The incubation period of the virus is about 14 days.
“The outbreak … is upsetting to everyone, including me,” she said, describing it as “completely preventable.”
Until last week, New Brunswick had no active cases of COVID-19, the respiratory disease caused by the coronavirus. All 120 people infected since the pandemic began in March had recovered.
[…] Neither Higgs nor Russell would say whether the person was a doctor or in some other health profession, but CBC News has confirmed the individual is a male doctor.
[…] At least 150 people were exposed to the infected doctor, including 50 health-care workers at the Campbellton Regional Hospital and 100 people in the community, according to the head of the Vitalité Health Network.
We have reason to believe that this is the doctor in question:
As people who he has been in contact with are getting calls advising them to get tested. But his name is being suppressed for some reason.
Jean-Serge Brisson, Former leader of the Libertarian Party of Canada speaks to the nature of the Lockdown and what it means for Canadians in the future.
Canadian researchers are joining the effort to develop a Chinese vaccine against the deadly coronavirus, with plans to begin human trials in Canada of a potential defence against COVID-19 that employs genetic technology from the National Research Council.
The trials will bring to Canadian soil Ad5-nCoV, a vaccine candidate under joint development by a Chinese company and the country’s military. Backed by a state that has urgently sought a vaccine of global importance, Ad5-nCoV has been among the most rapidly developed of numerous candidates around the world.
Now the NRC has struck an agreement to support its development in Canada by manufacturing doses that can be administered in human tests and for emergency pandemic use.
If the tests succeed, the vaccine candidate could seek Health Canada’s approval for emergency use as early as this fall, Mr. Szumski said. It is already undergoing concurrent first- and second-phase human trials in China.
(Article continues at some length at the G&M. Bottom line, Canada testing RNA virus vaccine developed by the Chinese military.)
A little more weirdness about this event:
This whole NS shooting incident just gets more confusing https://t.co/h00vDLQm4E
— A Patriot Muslim (@MNeigham) April 23, 2020
LOWER ONSLOW, N.S. —
The Onslow Belmont Fire Brigade hall was being used as a registration centre for evacuees from the Portapique Beach area Sunday morning when RCMP officers arrived on scene and opened fire.
“The hall was used to provide a place where residents could come take a break, register and get hotel and Red Cross information,” the brigade says in a Facebook posting, which has since been removed.
“We can confirm that around 10:30 a.m. there was gunfire at our hall and the gunfire caused considerable damage to our property, including taking one of our trucks out of service,” the posting said.
Fire Chief Greg Muise bullet damage to one fender, the engine block and the windshield was destroyed.
The hall was being used in co-ordination with the Emergency Management Office, which had members on scene. An RCMP officer and cruiser were staged on the property to assist with evacuee registration and several other people were also on scene.
“Our video surveillance does not capture the shooters but does show two people who appear to be RCMP officers enter our property, one to the front and one to the rear,” the posting continues. “One of these people enters our hall at the front but no one who is sheltered inside the hall spoke with the people/person resembling the RCMP officer so we (cannot) confirm why they were there. No one identified themselves as an RCMP officer. They left our property shortly after the gunfire. We have since been contacted by SIRT (the Serious Incident Response Team) and are co-operating with their ongoing investigation. Fortunately no one was physically injured.”
Something truly wrong here