1. UK: Birmingham City Council hid links between Muslim cabbies and child sex victims for 23 years
In British media Newspeak, “Asian” means “Muslim” and “white” means “non-Muslim.” British authorities persist in seeing this as a racial issue, when in fact these cabbies only preyed upon these girls because they were non-Muslims, and thus eligible to become “captives of the right hand” (cf. Qur’an 4:3, 4:24, 23:1-6, 33:50) and used as sex slaves. But the fact that they see it as a racial issue, and their anxiety to avoid “racism,” led them to cover up these cases and allow thousands of girls to be victimized for twenty-three years.
2. East London School Suspected of ‘Trojan Horse’ Segregation
A Church of England school is expected to be put into special measures on Friday having previously been given an outstanding rating after an emergency OFSTED inspection found disturbing evidence that it may have fallen victim to Trojan horse-style Islamisation. Sir John Cass’s Foundation & Red Coat Church of England Secondary School (SJC) in Tower Hamlets was inspected by OFSTED 2008 but the emergency inspection was ordered after the Birmingham Trojan horse plot was uncovered.
3. Personal Jetpack may be closer to reality even if its a little bigger than it was in the comics
4. What would a beauty contest in Saudi Arabia look like? If it didn’t end in jail sentences and executions that is.
(If a shrubbery could only talk…)
5. Gunman killed, three students shot in Florida university library
(No name or description of the killer in the video or the article. An anti-motive was given though. Something like “No explanation of the motive will ever satisfy the relatives of the deceased” so don’t bother to look for one I guess. If anyone hears more on this please paste in comments)
6. Court Names Six Asian Men Given ‘Anti-Grooming’ Orders in Birmingham
The men, Omar Ahmed, 27, Mohammed Anjam, 31, Sajid Hussain, 40, Nasim Khan, 19, Shah Alam, 37 and Mohammed Javid, 34 are six of ten men given the new anti-grooming orders, believed to be the first time the new instrument has been used. Of the remaining unnamed men, two are in prison and one threatened to hurt himself if he was revealed to the public.
(Wait, anti-grooming orders? Isn’t forcing a girl into prostitution already a crime? And did they really not name one person because he threatened to hurt himself? Wait till he promises to kill himself then reveal his name)
7. A police officer in Milwaukee tells part of the truth about crime in his jurisdiction. It will be interesting to see if even that much truth will be tolerated by media, government and the general public.
8. Three year old Afghan toddler fighting for her life after being raped and then an attempted murder.
(They did at least arrest one man for raping children. Stunningly and surprisingly, it was a muslim cleric)
9. Moderate Indonesia hosts ‘Miss Muslima’ world competition.
(This is quite interesting. There are many things referred to and glossed over that deserve analysis. The fingerprint reading is certainly one of them but also how some of the women involved seek to use their public profiles to campaign for women’s rights in a rather un-islamic way. No way of telling how long they survive or if they will win of course. I guess it depends on their fingerprints)
Thank you M., Buck, UK Pete, GoV., and many more.