Thank you Yucki
The past week or so have seen some remarkable and truly dangerous escalations and potential expansions in the war so far limited to Russia and its annexation of the Donbas region of Ukraine.
The situation is fluid and ongoing and cannot be fully understood at this time. But a timeline can be described in terms of the salient events.
First, as RAIR reported on May 15th, the newly elected conservative Prime Minister of Hungary, who just enjoyed his fifth consecutive electoral victory by a large margin, made a public statement about refusing to accept all of the various European Union demands in terms of embargoes and other measures intended to punish Russia, as he felt those measures represent an existential threat to Hungary and the Hungarian economy. he did however, offer to take in as many Ukrainian refugees as needed and has taken more than many other European nations combined as a portion of their population.
In the following video, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán talks about where he draws the line on sanctions against Russia. He makes it clear that an energy embargo is off-limits because of the damage it would do to the Hungarian economy.
Then, on Tuesday May 24th at Midnight, PM Orban put Hungary on a war footing, effectively declaring martial law. He did specify though, that this was in response to what he felt was an economic threat. Potentially from the EU itself:
As of May 27th, several new developments. Here are two reports on a Ukrainian threat to cut off an oil pipeline to Hungary originating in Russia. One from Ukrainian news and first, one from Russian news site, Sputnik.
Ukraine Warns ‘Something Should Happen’ to Pipeline Delivering Russian Oil to Hungary
Budapest has spent weeks shooting down proposals by Brussels to ban Russian oil and gas in the European Union, with Prime Minister Viktor Orban warning that an embargo on Russian oil would be tantamount to “dropping an atomic bomb” on the Hungarian economy. Hungary purchases about 65 percent of its oil and 85 percent of its gas from Russia.
Kiev should make “something happen” to the Druzhba (“Friendship”) pipeline carrying Russian oil through Ukraine to Hungary to teach Budapest a lesson, Lana Zerkal, an adviser to Ukrainian Energy Minister Herman Haluschenko, has suggested.
Hungary has taken advantage of Russia’s war against Ukraine, actually blackmailing the European Union, but Ukraine has something to respond with.
The relevant statement was made by Advisor to Ukrainian Energy Minister Olena Zerkal during the Kyiv Security Forum, an Ukrinform correspondent reports.
According to Zerkal, Hungary’s appetites for EU funds are growing every day.
“They decided that their finest hour had come, when they could demand anything, so as not to destroy the European unity,” Zerkal said.
She expressed regret that Hungary had been allowed to do so.
“In fact, the European Commission had to change its policy and allow for investments, the use of European funds even to build a new oil pipeline, not to mention the re-equipment of oil refineries,” Zerkal noted.
In her words, they are also receiving all funds frozen under other programs.
The two news sites report the same issue but with distinctly different timbres.
Hungary has now issued a new policy. Hungary, they assert, will not vote in favour of the Brussels Oil Embargo proposal, to boycott Russian oil for the entirety of the European Union.
Should Ukraine make good on its threat to block energy to Hungary, it would represent the most serious threat to the EU since BREXIT, as Hungary would face a decision to either shoot itself in the left foot by joining a boycott that would cripple and nearly kill its economy, or shoot itself in the right by finding itself in a potential kinetic war with Ukraine alongside Russia. Of course there is always a third and usually fourth option. But these two are the most obvious.
Hungary has “indefinitely” cut off its supply of natural gas to Ukraine, a move that Kiev’s state gas firm has described as “unexpected and unexplained.”
Russia’s ITAR-TASS news agency cites Hungary’s gas operator, FGSZ Ltd., saying that the pipeline cutoff “was made to meet the growing domestic demand.”
However, The Financial Times notes that the gas was shut off “days after the head of Russia’s Gazprom monopoly visited Budapest.” FGSZ’s move comes three days after Gazprom CEO Alexey Miller met Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban in Budapest.
It is noteworthy that nowhere in the NPR article do they mention the threat by Ukraine to cut off the energy pipeline from Russia to Hungary, which is linked above, both from Ukrainian and Russian news.
Ukrainian president, Zelenskyy questions why any European nation should have the autonomy to make descisions in their own interests. Presumably meaning not in his.
Euronews: Orbán blasts allegations he’s ‘Putin’s puppet’
1. US Marine suggests what may happen to Finland if they join NATO (48 minutes)
2. Trudeau and Zelenski decorate a small dog
3. CBC reveals that the end game is not stopping the Russians from taking the Donbas or even Ukraine overall, but regime change in Russia.
Please check back to this post and the comments under it for the day’s unfolding Russia V. Ukraine news. Thank you.
1. Says the disinformation champion of Canada
He is scared.
Why is he scared?
— Denise (@DeniseInCanada) April 8, 2022
2. Commentary on the removal of Russia from the UN Human Rights Council
Please check the comments and this post throughout the day as this post will be updated as possible right to midnight.
Also, I have direct intel that Chechens from Russia are indeed committing atrocities within Ukraine. Atrocities of a nature that those who followed the actions of the Islamic State would find typical, and are so far away from the Geneva Convention that retaliation of pretty much any kind would be understandable. The use of Chechen Muslims changes the equation a lot. It looks less and less geopolitical maneuvering with a Casus Belli that one might understand, to something very very dark.
1. Tucker Carlson opener for March 14, 2022. Recommended.
2. This will be a long term conflict
3. Bitchute video on the faked pro-Ukraine news
4. This is interesting. It also raises the question, why are Russian billionaires who use their money, power, and influence to shape events and culture in ways the public would never want if they had any choice called “oligarchs” but when western billionaires who do the exact same thing like Bill Gates and George Soros do it, they are called, “philanthropists”?
A list of the laboratories in Dnipropetrovsk, Kherson, Ternopil, Zakapartska, and Lviv is on the right side. The links to the Fact sheets are not working anymore on the US Embassy website but you can see them at The Pentagon Bio-weapons.
Below is a continuation of the same webpage with Fact Sheets on the right side about the laboratories in Lviv, Kharkiv, Luhansk, Dnipropetrovsk, and Vinnytsia Diagnostic Laboratories.
On the left side are the active research projects.
(Please continue at source link)
2. No wonder they jailed him permanently with no trial and in solitary.
“Soon it will become normal in the West for there to be constant war” pic.twitter.com/TS6KFtHABX
— Jack Posobiec ?? (@JackPosobiec) March 11, 2022
3. Harley Schlanger on Corona Ausschuss: 46 minutes.
From Oz-Rita: the big picture on evil and good (including a view on the Ukraine etc) and the interconnectedness of all things corona, finance, Eugenics etc.
4. This search engine seems ok. https://engine.presearch.org/
I tested it by searching for, “Ukraine attacks Donbas” and got actual results that are relevant to the search, rather than what they demand I think.
5. NLAW attack on Russian tanks
(No time to move video to other platform at the moment. I will if its an issue. Interesting video of Russian tanks being destroyed by Next Gen Anti-Tank Weapons)
In the shadowy world of intel, its very hard to know what is true and what is not, and what is directed information to a purpose that is not one of informing the public. This goes 10X for wartime.
In that light, here is an interesting clip. I am content the source of it is sincere. I don’t know much about it, but here is what I do know:
The clip came untitled. The heading of it seems to indicate that the US is giving direct help to the Ukrainian army, specifically the Azov Battalion (A308) which uses the Nazi, SS logo of twin lightning strikes as its battalion crest, in the form of telemetry, or targeting information.
The voice over appears to be Russians from within the tanks. Which means IF this clip is genuine, that it shows the damage the Ukrainian army did to the Russian tanks, exposes direct US military assistance resulting in a win for Ukraine, and that the US, recording this footage by drone, also was tapped into Russian comm systems.
That is assuming of course its not a clip from a high verisimilitude video game. But the source is good on this. Make of it what you will.
If this site is taken down by DDoS shortly, it probably means we have it right.
We will update this post with any corrections if and when they appear.
This video, is an excerpt of a Russian propaganda video, explaining the motivations for the Russian incursion into Ukraine. While the video is clearly propaganda, that does not make it necessarily untrue, or any less true than anything you see on CNN most certainly. The fact that it is propaganda speaks more to its intention than its truthfulness.
In this case, this was an excerpt from a longer piece linked here, which used as a narrator, a child prodigy musician who is well known in Russia. We did not translate that part, but it can be watched at the link above.
One of our translators, who went over the whole clip, decided to do the part which is of interviews of people who live in the Donbas, or mostly Russian areas of Ukraine, that appear to have been under attack by the Ukraine military since at least 2016. This in no small part, appears to be one of the casus belli (Justification for war) for Russian military intervention in Ukraine.
We felt the public have a right to see this, especially in as much as NATO appears to be posturing to drag Western nations into this conflict.
This video was used as part of a larger RAIR article on a Russian interview with the former PM of Ukraine, who takes a profoundly pro-Russian position on the conflict.
UPDATE: Document on “the Whole Truth about Ukraine’s Crimes in the Donbas”
(Above a PDF download. Don’t know much about it, but if you are researching this conflict, it seems like an important document for understanding it)
1. There is a lot of evidence surfacing that NATO and the US did indeed host WMDs in the form of bio-weapons labs in Ukraine along the Russian border. Also, the official narrative appears to be missing the entire Donbas aspect. As I understand it at the moment, and certainly stand to be corrected, since 2014 the Government of Ukraine has attacked civilians in the Donbas region of Ukraine once it became clear they wanted to separate and join Russia. We will have some interviews published as part of Russian propaganda efforts soon. Being propaganda doesn’t mean it isn’t true. But it doesn’t mean it isn’t either. Propaganda speaks to purpose. Not veracity. Being a narrative means it isn’t true.
Meanwhile, Russian statements on foreign air support:
(Sorry you have to click through to Youtube on this one)
2. Here is an interesting page. While the source is unknown to us, we did follow this issue going back decades and know it is a real phenomenon and far far beyond coincidence. It was semi-obvious at the time that this was about control of bio-weapons knowledge but now…
3. Canada in 2019 was found by its own security apparatus to be highly compromised by foreign powers. The only ones mentioned in the video are Russia and China, and both are believable. But Trudeau himself is an agent of the WEF and Soros. Soros is four square against Russia and for Ukraine. So is the WEF. Soros is so connected to Ukraine you might think he was Biden’s brother.
The National Security and Intelligence Committee of Parliamentarians (NSICOP) briefing regarding the National Security and Intelligence Committee of Parliamentarians Annual Report 2019. The NSICOP report was heavily redacted by Justin Trudeau because Justin Trudeau and Chrystia Freeland were both implicated.
The NSICOP report briefing was made March 12, 2020 regarding a NSICOP national security investigation of the Trudeau government activities in 2019 when Chrystia Freeland joined Germany industrialist formed World Economic Forum and both Justin Trudeau and Chrystia Freeland joined a Germany formed and lead alliance aimed at saving the international world order / UN from destruction.
4. No idea if this is true or not, but it is consistent with the hysteria we see even in Canada with kids playing hockey. Also since RT was banned all over the place except free speech platforms, the temptation to watch it is a little higher is it not?
5. Putin is asked questions from his own military about the reason for the invasion of Ukraine.
(Please hit CC for the English captions. If this video dissapears please let me know in the comments and we will endeavour to restore it)