1. Israel’s Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv under attack
Israel’s Ben Gurion Airport under fire: pic.twitter.com/0dRUB3hDfs
— Adam Milstein (@AdamMilstein) May 11, 2021
2. News team had to break due to attack
A news channel had to interrupt their live broadcast during the latest barrage in Tel-Aviv: https://t.co/aBpquCtMsQ
— Paris Broadcast Company (@broadcast_paris) May 11, 2021
3. POTUS 45 issued this statement:
JUST IN – Trump issues statement on Israel-Palestine conflict. pic.twitter.com/HMl5AOxCLO
— Disclose.tv ? (@disclosetv) May 11, 2021
4. Bus hit by rocket fire in Tel Aviv
— Geert Wilders (@geertwilderspvv) May 11, 2021
5. This is Gaza I believe
6. Fire on Temple Mount May 10th
7. IDF warning and safety precaution
To the citizens of Gaza:
The IDF is striking Hamas weapons stores hidden inside civilian buildings in Gaza.
Although Hamas wants to put you in harm's way, we urge you to stay away from Hamas' weapons sites and get to safety.
Our goal is only to strike terror.
— Israel Defense Forces (@IDF) May 11, 2021
8. City of Holon
9. Trans Israel pipeline Ashkelon
10. IDF says 80 jets are conducting raids and wide scale strikes in Gaza. The locals seem pretty stoked as they are yelling the same thing they yell when they are really happy about something
Please check the comments under this post, and under the Reader’s Links post for today for what Im certain will be a LOT more news on the current war in Israel which could widen and get a lot worse. I hope the Biden supporters are happy. They made this happen.
Thank you all who contributed to this post.