Christine Tasin also spoke at this event
This article also explains much about the killer.
Oz-Rita has translated more from the man who was at the Kolne PEGIDA demo and reasons that the police used agent-provocateurs to false-flag the peaceful demo.
Here we have prepared a video recording which clearly shows that the police let the fire cracker thrower, who in part provoked the collision between Police and Pegida, escape through the barrier despite my request to hold him in order to check his identity.
The excuse from the police that they did not know, is wrong, because shortly before the video started I had alerted them to his presence by shouting it out to them, loudly. When he realized that he had been recognized,he pulled out a green card in check card format, which means it was a police badge. Their assertion that he was from the press is therefore just a protective claim.
All the other videos have shown that the demonstration gave absoluty no reason to cancel it and to pursue the citizens with batons, to beat us up with batons, to bomb us from behind with the water canons while we were retreating and to injure the citizens with tear gas.
The police indulged in an incredible orgy of violence and stopped the event even though all videos prove that from the part of the demonstrators there was not even a hint of violence which would have justified these police actions.
Mr. Jäger, Interior Minister of North Rhine Westphalia and a very great Nazi hunter has already allowed in advance that an event is broken down to suit the media.
One thing has become very clear to me: The politicians wanted to make an example of Pegida to prevent more citizens from joining it in the future, and produce the “news” that Pegida events are violent. They also wanted a distraction from their failures on New Years Eve in Cologne.
We will ensure that Mr. Jäger will be held to account and will answer question about this.
– Holm Teichert –
GENEVA, – Iran will chair the United Nations’ most important disarmament negotiating forum during the panel’s May session, which opened today, sparking calls by an independent monitoring group for the U.S., the EU, and UN chief Ban Ki-moon to protest. Click here for UN website.
“This is like putting Jack the Ripper in charge of a women’s shelter,” said Hillel Neuer, executive director of UN Watch, the Geneva based non-governmental organization, which announced it will hold protest events outside the UN hall featuring Iranian dissidents.
“Iran is an international outlaw state that illegally supplies rockets to Syria, Hezbollah, and Hamas, aiding and abetting mass murder and terrorism. To make this rogue regime head of world arms control is simply an outrage. Abusers of international norms should not be the public face of the UN.”
U.N. officials say Iran’s post is merely the result of an automatic rotation.
By Folad Hamdard
TALUQAN, Afghanistan | Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:06pm IST
(Reuters) – As many as 74 schoolgirls in Afghanistan’s far north fell sick after smelling gas and were being examined for possible poisoning, local officials said on Sunday.
While instances of poisoning are sometimes later found to be false alarms, there have been numerous substantiated cases of mass poisonings of schoolgirls by elements of Afghanistan’s ultra-conservative society that are opposed to female education.
Local officials said the girls became ill after smelling gas at their school, Bibi Maryam, in Takhar province’s capital, Taluqan. The city is about 250 kilometres north of the country’s capital, Kabul.
The Takhar governor’s spokesman, Sulaiman Moradi, blamed “enemies of the government and the country” for the mass illness and said the aim was to stop girls from going to school.
The girls were taken to the provincial hospital and most were released after being treated, though several remained in a critical condition on Sunday evening, the head of the hospital, Dr Jamil Frotan, said.
“We have already sent samples of their blood to the Ministry of Public Health and it will soon become clear what the reason for their illness was,” Frotan said.
Just while we are protesting Israel…
November 22, 2012 01:06 PM (Last updated: November 22, 2012 03:11 PM)By Assaad Abboud
|Saudi women get into a taxi outside a shopping mall in Riyadh on June 22, 2012. (AFP PHOTO/FAYEZ NURELDINE)|
RIYADH: Denied the right to travel without consent from their male guardians and banned from driving, women in Saudi Arabia are now monitored by an electronic system that tracks any cross-border movements.
Since last week, Saudi women’s male guardians began receiving text messages on their phones informing them when women under their custody leave the country, even if they are travelling together.
Manal al-Sherif, who became the symbol of a campaign launched last year urging Saudi women to defy a driving ban, began spreading the information on Twitter, after she was alerted by a couple.
The husband, who was travelling with his wife, received a text message from the immigration authorities informing him that his wife had left the international airport in Riyadh.
“The authorities are using technology to monitor women,” said columnist Badriya al-Bishr, who criticised the “state of slavery under which women are held” in the ultra-conservative kingdom.
Women are not allowed to leave the kingdom without permission from their male guardian, who must give his consent by signing what is known as the “yellow sheet” at the airport or border.
Read more: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2012/Nov-22/195915-electronic-tracking-new-constraint-for-saudi-women.ashx#ixzz2Cy1Yb5d7
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: http://www.dailystar.com.lb)