Benghazi Culpability: Walls Closing in on Administration

PJ Media:

The mainstream media is doing all that it can to avoid reporting on the Obama administration’s cover-up of the Benghazi scandal, where President Obama may have abandoned up to 32 Americans to die.

Fox News is the only mainstream media outlet to undertake a concerted effort into sorting through the spin coming from the White House, and they’ve uncovered some maddening claims — including the latest bombshell, a classified cable from the consulate in August wherein the Regional Security Officer (RSO) warned they were understaffed and under-gunned:

“RSO (Regional Security Officer) expressed concerns with the ability to defend Post in the event of a coordinated attack due to limited manpower, security measures, weapons capabilities, host nation support, and the overall size of the compound,” the cable said.

Click to continue:

 

Russians acuse Obama of violating international treaties, arming ‘Islamist’ rebels in Syria

I can well understand how the Russians might be sensitive to this exact thing. After all, this is how Reagan forced them out of Afghanistan. However this is not the same situation and we have a much better idea of what Muslims fight for now than we did then.

Thank you Russkiy for the translation and H/T Martin for the video

US Relied on Muslim Brotherhood for Benghazi Consulate Security

Front Page Mag

by way of Jihad Watch

The more we learn about what happened in Benghazi, the clearer things become.

Two U.S. intelligence officials told The Daily Beast that the intelligence community is currently analyzing an intercept between a Libyan politician whose sympathies are with al Qaeda and the Libyan militia known as the February 17 Brigade—which had been charged with providing local security to the consulate. In the intercept, the Libyan politician apparently asks an officer in the brigade to have his men stand down for a pending attack—another piece of evidence implying the violence was planned in advance.

Click to continue:

 

EXCLUSIVE: Jailed doc who helped nail Bin Laden warns Pakistan sees U.S. as ‘worst enemy’

FOX NEWS:

By

Published September 10, 2012

  • afridipic.jpg

    Shakil Afridi says he helped the CIA nab Usama bin Laden because he loves America. (AP)

PESHAWAR, Pakistan –  Pakistan’s powerful spy agency regards America as its “worst enemy,” and the government’s claims that it is cooperating with the US are a sham to extract billions of dollars in American aid, according to the CIA informant jailed for his role in hunting down Usama bin Laden.

In an exclusive interview with Fox News, Shakil Afridi, the medical doctor who helped pinpoint bin Laden’s Abbottabad compound before last year’s raid by SEAL Team 6, described brutal torture at the hands of Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence, and said the agency is openly hostile to the U.S.

Click to continue:

Taliban attempts to kidnap family of jailed CIA informant in Pakistan

FOX News:

By

Published August 24, 2012

FoxNews.com

PESHAWAR –  The Taliban attempted to kidnap the brother and other relatives of the Pakistani doctor jailed for helping the CIA hunt down Usama Bin Laden, members of the family told Fox News.

The alleged attempted abduction happened on Monday, according to Qamar Afridi, a cousin of Dr. Shakil Afridi, when a man identifying himself as a representative of Afghan President Hamid Karzai met with a family lawyer in Peshawar to discuss the case. The man reportedly said the Afghan leader wanted to help the Afridi family, and was willing to offer them financial support in their efforts to free the doctor.

The man, who identified himself as Haji Hukam Khan and said he was “very close to Karzai,” asked the lawyer to bring Jamil (Dr. Afridi’s brother) and other family members to Kabul, Afghanistan to meet Karzai. “He wants to aid you,” Qamar said the man told the lawyer.

Click to continue:

Obama ‘Using Israeli Paper to Foil Iran Strike’

Israel National News:

Makor Rishon: IDF identifies U.S. “preventive action” against Israeli attack in collusion with Israeli pundits.
AAFont Size

By Gil Ronen

First Publish: 8/24/2012, 11:55 AM
Obama, Israeli media (montage)

Obama, Israeli media (montage)
Reuters, Flash 90

The United States is colluding with a top Israeli newspaper to stymie Israel’s efforts to strike Iran’s nuclear weapons program, and the IDF knows it, according to a leading nationalist pundit.

Writing in Friday’s edition of Makor Rishon, one of the Israel’s veteran journalists, Amnon Lord, paints a picture of intense U.S. meddling in internal Israeli political and security-oriented processes in an effort to prevent a successful Israeli strike on the weapon program meant to make it extinct.

“From a technical military point of view, Israel does not require any kind of coordination with the Americans,” writes Lord regarding the plan for a raid on Iran. “There is a concern that the Americans will learn of the date for an attack and try to prevent it in different ways. The Americans have not given the Israelis a feeling that they are true partners in the operative arena, in the past two years. On the contrary, the IDF has identified preventive American activity against an Iran operation.”

Click to continue:

 

Four men arrested in raids across Germany in bid to stop illegal exports of nuclear technology to Iran

H/T EDL Buck

Mail Online:

  By Allan Hall

PUBLISHED: 15:52 EST, 15 August 2012 | UPDATED: 15:52 EST, 15 August 2012

Raids across Germany have seen four men arrested in an operation aimed at thwarting illegal exports of nuclear technology to Iran.

Some 90 customs officers backed up by armed police raided homes and offices in Hamburg, Oldenburg and Weimar. In custody by Wednesday afternoon were three Germans and a man with dual Iranian-German citizenship.

The raids were triggered after long and complex surveillance operations authorities said they believe they will prove showed the individuals were part of a conspiracy to provide Iran with nuclear know-how.

Iran has attracted controversy over its plans to develop nuclear reactors, which are fed by heavy water tanks like this in ArakIran has attracted controversy over its plans to develop nuclear reactors, which are fed by heavy water tanks like this in Arak

‘In 2010 and 2011 the suspects are believed to have helped in the delivery of special valves for the construction of a heavy water reactor in Iran and therefore to have broken the Iran embargo,’ prosecutors said in a statement.

Ironically, news of the arrests came on the same day that Israel was reported to be firming up its battle plans to destroy Iran’s nuclear programme in a series of air strikes over 30 days that would cost the lives of an estimated 500 Israeli citizens.

Click to continue:

This special ops made video about Obama admin leaks has had over 25,000 views today alone so far (24 hours later, 297,000 views)

From the YT page where it comes from:

Intelligence and Special Operations forces are furious and frustrated at how President Obama and those in positions of authority have exploited their service for political advantage. Countless leaks, interviews and decisions by the Obama Administration and other government officials have undermined the success of our Intelligence and Special Operations forces and put future missions and personnel at risk.

The unwarranted and dangerous public disclosure of Special Forces Operations is so serious — that for the first time ever — former operators have agreed to risk their reputations and go ‘on the record’ in a special documentary titled “Dishonorable Disclosures.” Its goal is to educate America about serious breaches of security and prevent them from ever happening again.

Use of military ranks, titles & photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement of the Dept of the Army or the Department of Defense. All individuals are no longer in active service with any federal agency or military service.