An original article by Carpe Diem:
When Khaled Idris Bahray, a 20-year-old Muslim ‘refugee’ from Eritrea, was found stabbed to death in the courtyard of his housing estate in Dresden on January 13, it didn’t take long for the media to link the murder to the local PEGIDA movement. Now, as his 26-year-old roommate Hassan Saleh, also a Muslim refugee from Eritrea, has confessed the murder, the media have become quiet.
Right after Khaled Idris Bahray had been found dead in the courtyard of his flat, the media and the left launched a massive smear campaign against PEGIDA. For them it was obvious that he must have been killed by those ‘far right Neo-Nazis’.
Some events of the last days:
- When police arrived at the scene, they found the body of the young man lying on his back, with blood coming out of his nose and mouth. An autopsy was immediately conducted, as MOPO24, a local newspaper, reported the very same day. Waiting for the results, police correctly said that they had no evidence for a murder at that time. However, for MP Volker Beck (Greens party) investigations took too long. Still assuming that it was racist murder, he lodged a complaint for an investigation into the possible obstruction of justice, and wrote on twitter:
“I have no understanding for the negligent approach of the investigation authorities.”
Also see International Business Times
- Meanwhile, the media had started their smear campaign against PEGIDA. There was hardly any article not linking the death of Khaled Idris Bahray to the movement. This article from the ‘Guardian’ is just an example. There were many articles like this in the German media:
- When the murderer, 26-year-old roommate of the victim, Hassan Saleh, hadn’t been taken into custody at that time, he still lived among the other refugees. He didn’t just meet Dresden’s major Helma Orosz there, but he also gave interviews to the press:
“ ’We are so afaid,’ says 26-year-old Hassan Saleh who had shared a room with Bahray. In Eritrea they had dreamed of the freedom in Germany and of safety, but since they were here, they are scared. Since they are here, there is ‘Pegida’. Khaled’s friends don’t understand what exactly these rallies mean, but they feel: They are not welcome here.”
“ ’If we live here or some streets away,’ says Hassan Saleh, one of the flatmates and closest friends of the dead, ‘that doesn’t make a difference. Dresden is Dresden. We all just want to get away from here, no matter where, just out of this city.’ […] “
- Even Human Rights Concern-Eritrea (HRCE) sent a letter to the German Federal Minister of Justice and Consumer Protection
“On the brutal killing of Khaled Idris Bahray”
- Then the rallies started against this ‘Islamophobic Murder’. Average citizens, Muslims and far-left went onto the streets calling for justice and some even for revenge. Among them was the murderer, Hassan Saleh.
Now things have become pretty quiet, since the left and Muslims can’t get any political gain out of the killing anymore. Khaled Idris Bahray will be buried on a Muslim cemetery in Berlin now, as the Christian cemeteries in Dresden were obviously not good enough. No-one will ask why he didn’t go back to Eritrea when the Eritrean–Ethiopian War had ended in June 2000, or why he didn’t stay in Islamic Sudan, where he had lived until 2014. Nobody cares why he didn’t stay in Lybia, another Muslim country he came through during his ‘flight’. And when he arrived in Sicily, why didn’t Italy seem safe enough to him. Why did he have – according to his autopsy – ‘substantial traces of drugs’ in his blood?
These are questions the media will not ask. Instead they wait for their next chance to smear PEGIDA.
Thanks for many English sources to: The Muslim Issue
Hello there…..its me again……Don Laird…..
Allow me to wax the political and the poetic…..
Forgive my intemperance………but let us have a little clarity……as we all know clarity, in wine, in love and in life is a good thing……..as to clarity regarding Islam, let us not be fools and let us not be fooled…..we can dress it up, we can drape it in pearls, we can douse it in perfume and we can even take it dancing…..but at evenings end, Islam, ever the hideous company kept, is but one thing and one thing only……as I said……clarity is a good thing.
Fear, terror, savagery, barbarity, crude vulgarity, abhorrent sexual deviance and cowardice, all of these nauseating facets of the human condition are refined to an art form by Islam……..and these, all of these, each and every one, are the currency of the Muslim, always have been, are now and always will be.
The Muslim, in all its grotesque variations, in all its snivelling malevolence simply provides living proof that to find the lowest form of life one can’t simply scrape the bottom of Humanity’s barrel, no, in the case of the Muslim, one has to lift the barrel of Humanity up and look underneath.
Food for thought, catalyst for action.
Regards, Don Laird
This hysteria about Muslims is totally out of control. Why can’t people be more tolerant to each other? Totally do not agree with the previous comment. Poetic – ok, yes, but too intolerable. Absence of the desire to understand others leads to wars, leads to the extermination of nations. Let us pray God (any God) and ask him to give us wisdom and clarity of mind.