BBC Video below and links as well.
Here are a few interesting facts:
1. Anything called, ‘Islamic Center’ Or ‘Islamic anything’ is actually a brand name of a Muslim Brotherhood front. You can get the details by watching Stephen Coughlin’s Boston Brief where he shows exactly how to prove to oneself that this is the case.
This being the case, it is quite likely that various materials which would be considered highly ‘volatile’ shall we say, from within the mosque, may have been the cause of the fire. As after all, mosques are well known to be more arsenal than church.
2. It is highly doubtful that the EDL would do anything this pro-active but if they did, even more doubtful that they would sign their work. Unlike muslim violent activists, they, the EDL, do not have the government on their side.
3. Tommy Robinson from the Daily Mail:
“English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson this afternoon said he was ‘sceptical’ about whether the EDL were involved – but he has not yet condemned the attack.
Appearing to suggest that Muslims may have torched the community centre, he wrote: ‘There were 26 fire bombings in Luton with graffiti saying EDL? Guess who was arrested for it? Muslims! Sorry if I’m sceptical’. “
4. EDL Buck, a Vlad Tepesblog reporter in the UK who is familiar with the site, says that “The building was really run down” making an insurance fire just as likely.
5. Have a look at the aerial photos of this burned building. Does it look like the fire started inside? Or outside?