1. Ladies and Gentlemen, the next drug to be banned from use for treatment of Covid 19
2. Lets close all the restaurants and make shopping really unpleasant to protect a few people from Covid while…
The borders are fine, there is nothing to worry about but we have still banned flights from the United Kingdom.
That was essentially the message from a gaggle of cabinet ministers and public health officials who were trotted out to discuss Canada’s response to a new strain of COVID-19 found in Britain and the decision to ban flights from the UK.
Still, one of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s top cabinet ministers, Patty Hajdu, the minister of health, warned against international travel during the midday news conference on Tuesday.,
“Travel increases our exposure to others. It also increases others to us,” Hajdu said.
“So please don’t plan to travel internationally.” […]
Ford said there are about 64,000 people a day arriving at Pearson Airport, more than 9,000 per day, and they are not being properly screened.
(Dollars to donuts, the RCMP are still bellhops to illegals coming in via Roxham Rd. and a dozen other access points the public hasn’t found out about yet. It is a 2000+ mile border after all.)
3. Lord Sumption, former Supreme Court Justice on the lock downs
Lord Sumption, former Supreme Court Justice, says the government "have been preaching the gospel of lockdown for eight months… The fact is they do not work. If we were all to be sedated, locked in wooden boxes permanently and fed by robots that might work."@JuliaHB1 pic.twitter.com/po0plZy5qH
— talkRADIO (@talkRADIO) December 16, 2020
4. Covid 19. The first fact-free issue to form policy since the middle ages.
This has been clear to anyone who has been paying attention to the data for the past few months that most of Ontario’s fact-free lockdown restrictions have little to do with where the virus is actually spreading: https://t.co/8JGTxIRXHI
— Anthony Furey (@anthonyfurey) December 23, 2020
5. What was the Covid relief package really about? Well, it helps people affected by Covid regulations about like the ban of HCQ helped the infected.
Thank you to all who helped build this post.