One year ago I wrote about Obama’s Muslim connection. No matter how strong this connection was, the main stream media and ultimately Jewish Americans ignored it.
“The person who made me proudest of all,” Obama wrote, “was Roy. Actually, now we call him Abongo, his Luo name, for two years ago he decided to reassert his African heritage. He converted to Islam, and has sworn off pork and tobacco and alcohol.”
On February 27th, Barack Hussein Obama said the Muslim call to prayer is “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth.”
Although Obama played the Christian card while campaigning, he is playing the Muslim card now in such a blatant fashion that even I am astounded.
Here is his record to date after inauguration,
- Obama’s first call was to Mahmoud Abbas who is not even a head of state. Obama was delivering a message to Israel and the world.
- Obama’s first interview, within days of inauguration, was with the Dubai-based Al-Arabiya Networks In it her stressed his own Muslim ties and his hopes for a Palestinian state. His message was “U.S. not your enemy”
“And as I said during my inauguration speech, if countries like Iran are willing to unclench their fist, they will find an extended hand from us,”
- on Febuary 10th, Obama ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in migration assistance to the Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza.
- In February, he pledged to provide $900 million in aid for rebuilding the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip
- On March 19th Obama delivered a customary speech to the Iranian people on their New Year but sold them out by referring to the Islamic Republic of Iran which amounted to an acceptance of the regime.
- Obama is reaching out to the Taliban to cut a deal.
- Obama is looking to hire a select group of Muslims for the White House
- Obama has been reaching out to Syria for some time now but in the last two months he has matched words with deeds, He has lifted sanctions on Syria and intends to meet personally with Assad hereby bringing him in from the cold. He wants to see if Syria is serious about peace, which means breaking from Iran, in which case he will force Israel to give up the Golan.
- Obama has also been calling Erdogan and Gull in Turkey looking to imrpove relations with Turkey. He praised Erdogan for his efforts at peace making between Syria and Israel and wants him to continue. He is looking to Turkey to help with Iran and Afghanistan and to permit US forces to exit Iraq throught Turkey.
Essentially this outreach is intended to upgrade the US relationship with the Muslim world which will necessitate downgrading the relationship with Israel.
For decades now this is what the State Department has wanted but couldn’t say so publicly. As I pointed out in Give the Palestinians what they want or else, there is a coordinated attack under way to bring about the downgrading of the US/Israel relationship.
In the last few weeks, I posted many articles which made this point. Here are two.
‘I have every reason to believe, based on what I’ve seen at my level of [security] clearance especially over the last several years, that Israel will soon be completely on their own… or worse.’ When asked what could be worse than losing the support of the United States, he stated: ‘when our administration provides more support to Arab countries [with] financial and military aid, undercutting Israel’s defense efforts all while pushing Israel to succumb to the pressure of unreasonable demands designed to end with their political annihilation as a nation.’
The CIA report predicts “an inexorable movement away from a two-state to a one-state solution, as the most viable model based on democratic principles of full equality that sheds the looming specter of colonial Apartheid while allowing for the return of the 1947/1948 and 1967 refugees. The latter being the precondition for sustainable peace in the region.”
These are only a few of the articles published since Obama’s inauguration which provide the handwriting on the wall. The core issue that the West is now recognizing is, that given the enmity of the Arabs to the state of Israel, the Sate of Israel is doomed and shouldn’t be supported by the US to her detriment.
Debka reported this week,Obama set to betray Israel, big time
DEBKAfile’s Washington sources report that the Obama administration is on the threshold of a major rapprochement with Tehran, a reversal of US policy dramatic enough to block out international sanctions. Iran will be allowed to keep its nuclear program, including military elements and enriched uranium stocks, up to the point of actually assembling a weapon. [..]
The US president is willing to ditch Israel as a friend. This will be brought home to Jerusalem when he makes his big speech on April 7 appealing for a grand US-Muslim global reconciliation. The US president is preparing to tie a Palestinian-Israeli settlement – on Washington’s terms – to such unrelated issues as Afghanistan and Pakistan as the currency for purchasing Muslim and Arab backing for accommodations of these outstanding terrorist fronts.
To lend wings to Obama’s outreach to the Muslims, White House circles Monday, March 30, leaked word that his team took a hand in persuading Israel to accept a ceasefire which cut short its anti-Hamas operation in Gaza in January. The radical Islamist terrorists had to be spared from total defeat by Israel and their leaders from capture otherwise Assad, as their backer, would be restrained from resuming peace talks with Israel for some time.
The ceasefire gave Assad enough political room to continue the negotiations without losing credibility in the Arab world.