1. Quebec will start sending out a QR code for the vaccinated
This is what happens when a society is historically illiterate. https://t.co/GBwgOQ2GJv
— Russell Hillier (@RussellHillier) May 6, 2021
2. An Ontario Doctor offers some personal experience
If you have never had to say:
"I'm sorry we didn't let you see your wife for the last ten days; she suddenly passed away,"
or "I'm sorry the hospital will not allow you to hold your newborn for 2 weeks."
then you might not be understanding my criticism of pandemic policy.
— Matt Strauss, MD (@strauss_matt) May 6, 2021
3. This doctor will not allow people who have taken the mRNA injection into his office
4. Video of contents of Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) Covid vaccine box. Surely someone out there can explain this please. Even a bottle of aspirin has safety information. I believe even a box of toothpicks do at this late stage overly legalized civilization.
5. CBC and the Quebec government dramatically upticks Covid propaganda by sending people door to door. Which mysteriously will not somehow contribute to the spread of this so dangerous pathogen.
The claim is they are not there to convince but to inform. My guess is that is a distinction in this case, without a difference.
Thank you Richard, Johnny U., M., Miss Piggy, Hellequin GB., MarcusZ1967 and SO many more who are trying to make sense of the current reality. Those regulars on the site who have a favourable view of the injections, thank you for posting your thoughts. Also any articles or evidence in favour of taking the medication, please feel free to post that as well. No one should feel marginalized for their view, Those who should use caution are those who express their views with contempt or hostility. We ALL here want the best for everyone. Even those we disagree with because if they aren’t around, they can’t learn or change their minds, and neither can we.