About Eeyore

Canadian artist and counter-jihad and freedom of speech activist as well as devout Schrödinger's catholic

15 Replies to “Islamic State celebrating Munich attack”

  1. Allahu akbar – nothing to do with Islam – [ as usual we are all getting everything wrong .... ]

    BBC – Munich gunman ‘had link to Anders Breivik’, Norway killer

    www( dot )bbc( dot )com/news/world-europe-36874497

    The Telegraph – Munich shooting: Teenage killer Ali Sonboly ‘inspired by far-right terrorist Anders Breivik’

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/munich-shooting-german-iranian-gunman-targeted-children-outside/

    DAILY MAIL Munich murderer, 18, ‘had a picture of mass killer Anders Breivik as his WhatsApp profile’ as police probe ‘obvious link between two’

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704706/Munich-murderer-18-picture-mass-killer-Anders-Breivik-WhatsApp-profile-police-probe-obvious-link-two.html

    • TIMES LIVE – Munich gunman ‘obsessed’ with mass killings, had links to Breivik

      http://www.timeslive.co.za/world/2016/07/23/Munich-gunman-obsessed-with-mass-killings-had-links-to-Breivik

      AFP – TimesofIndia – Munich gunman’s spree linked to Breivik, not IS

      http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/Munich-gunmans-spree-linked-to-Breivik-not-IS/articleshow/53353980.cms

      the local : Munich gunman inspired by rightwing Breivik: police

      www( dot )thelocal( dot )de/20160723/munich-gunman-inspired-by-rightwing-breivik-not-isis-police

      and many more ….

    • Germany: Munich shooter not connected to IS or refugee issue – police chief

      An 18-year-old male suspected of carrying out a shooting that killed nine people at the Olympia shopping centre in Munich had no connections to the so-called Islamic State or with the refugee crisis, Munich police chief Hubertus Andrae told journalists during a press conference in Munich, Saturday, citing the results of a preliminary investigation.

      SOT, Hubertus Andrae, Munich police chief (German): “First, according to the current state of the investigation, there were no other perpetrators expect the one already mentioned. So, it is clear that we have a case with only one suspect involved. Secondly, which is also very important, the suspect and the shooting have, at present, no links to the issue of refugees. Thirdly, there are no indications based on the security situation [that it is advisable] not to visit Munich, to go shopping or cancel any events. However, because of these sorrowful reasons the cancelation of any event would be understandable. The events could have been cancelled for any reason but not because of the security situation. The perpetrator was an 18-year-old student, who was born and raised in Munich. His apartment and his bedroom have been searched. Following the results of the search operation, there are no indications that the attacker had a connection to IS [Islamic State]. Moreover, documents about going on a [shooting] rampage were found in his bedroom. The suspect was definitely interested in the topic of [shooting] rampages. In total, at the current moment, we have 10 people dead [including the perpetrator] and 27 injured, 10 of them badly wounded. A 13-year-old child is among the badly injured people. Seventeen people are slightly injured. Four people out of 27 injured in the attack have gunshot wounds.”

      SOT, Hubertus Andrae, Munich police chief (German): “As I have already said the investigation is continuing. Immediately after the attack we deployed 2,300 police officers in Munich. Around 800 police officers including criminal police remain engaged in the investigation.”

      SOT, Robert Heimberger, Munich police investigator (German): “The shooter was armed with a Glock, a 9mm pistol which was illegal as the serial number had previously been removed. We have to conduct investigative activities in order to determine where he had taken the gun. It could take some time.”

      SOT, Robert Heimberger, Munich police investigator (German): “Secondly, during the search operation in the family apartment and in the shooter’s bedroom, as Mr. Andrae has already mentioned, no indications of links to IS have been found; rather newspaper articles about police operations, information about going on a rampage as well as a book titled “Amok Im Kopf, Warum Schüler töten” [“Why Kids Kill: Inside the Minds of School Shooters”].”

    • Germany: ‘We are mourning with a heavy heart’ for Munich victims – Merkel

      “We are mourning with a heavy heart for those who will never return to their families,” German Chancellor Angela Merkel said of the victims of Friday’s shooting at Munich’s Olympia shopping mall, during a press statement in Berlin, Saturday.

      “Today everything will be void and empty for the families, parents and children. I would like to tell them, in the name of many, many people in Germany, we share your grief, we think of you and we are suffering with you. Our thoughts also with the numerous wounded people,” she stated.

      SOT, Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (German): “We and especially the people of Munich have come through an evening and a night of horror. We are still shocked with the pictures and eyewitnesses’ evidence. Nine people, who wanted to go shopping or wanted to eat something on Friday afternoon, are dead. It seems according to the investigations, they were killed by the bullets of one single perpetrator.”

      SOT, Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (German): “We all, and I can say on behalf of the whole government, we are mourning with a heavy heart for those who will never return to their families. Today everything will be void and empty for the families, parents and children. I would like to tell them, in the name of many, many people in Germany, we share your grief, we think of you and we are suffering with you. Our thoughts are also with the numerous wounded people. May they recover quickly and completely. They will receive all the support they need. Such an evening and such a night are difficult to bear for everyone of us. They are even more difficult to bear because we have had so many different and difficult reports of horrors during the past few days.”

    • Germany: Gunman acted alone – Munich police chief

      The shooting at a Munich shopping mall, which left nine people dead, was conducted by a lone gunman who then killed himself, stated the city’s police chief Hubertus Andrae in press conference in Munich following the event on Saturday morning. 16 people were also injured in the attack three of them critically.

    • Germany: Media gather at flat of alleged Munich shooter

      Journalists and other interested parties gathered at Dachauer Strasse 69 in Munich, Saturday, following reports the suspected Munich Olympia shopping centre attacker had lived at the address prior to the attack.

      The assault, which has left at least nine people dead, was carried out by a lone gunman who then killed himself, police said. Twenty-seven people were also injured in the assault, 10 of them critically.

      0:21 look at these bell buttons! Not ONE German family in this house, almost all are muslims!?

    • Germany: ‘Brutal Munich shooting nearly makes my heart burst’ – De Maiziere

      German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere offered his condolences to the victims’ families of Friday’s deadly shooting in Munich’s Olympia shopping mall in Berlin, Saturday, as he informed the press and public about the newest developments in the case.

      Speaking at a press conference, de Maiziere said that his “heart is nearly bursting,” when looking at the number of young people who lost their lives or were injured in the incident. The minister went on to assure that “Police had no investigations running against him. Neither state security, nor security services had any incriminating information against him.”

    • BREITBART – BBC Scrubs ‘Ali’ From Munich Killer’s Name On TV, In Articles, AND On Social Media

      At 3pm UK time on Saturday, the BBC made reference to the killer as Ali Sonboly. Within one hour however, the BBC had changed its references to the now dead culprit to “David Sonboly”. At 6:31pm, the news bulletin on the BBC News Channel referred to him as “David Sonboly” though at 6:32pm their correspondent in Germany referred to him as “David Ali Sonboly”.

      […]Breitbart London has reached out to the BBC for comment, and has asked who took the decision to scrub the name “Ali” from the attacker’s name across all its platforms. We have not yet received a response.

      http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/bbc-scrubs-muslim-name-ali-munich-killer-article/

    • Channel 4 – MURDER in Munich –

      The young gunman – unofficially named as David Ali Sonboly – killed nine people at a Munich shopping centre before turning his weapon on himself.

      Born and raised in Munich, he carried out his attack on the fifth anniversary of the Anders Breivik attacks in Norway.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.