1. FBI: ‘We have a terror recruiting problem in Minnesota
2. RT: Graphic video of aftermath of Yemen after Saudi airstrikes
3. BREAKING: Pilot Arrested With Knives At Heathrow
A pilot who was due to fly more than 250 passengers from London to Hong Kong has been arrested for allegedly carrying a knife.
The pilot with Cathay Pacific, who is thought to be 61, was held around an hour before his Boeing 777 was due to take off from Heathrow on Saturday evening.
The arrest saw the flight delayed until the following day as no relief crew was available.
The pilot was taken to a local police station and was later bailed until next month.
4. House explodes in Toronto. Not a meth lab.17 homes still under evacuation at time of shooting video. More here and more here
The actual explosion!
5. More charges laid against Canadians for terrorism related offenses. (Video has much quality information)
Thank you M., Richard, ML., GoV. and many more.
1 – Well duh, everywhere there are Moslems there is a terror recruiting problem.
#1 Could this “recruiting problem” in MN possibly be because the US gov’t forced MN to accept tens of thousands of Somali immigrants into MN?
Or, are these Minnesota farm boys that got tired of milking cows?
I understand that the US gov’t has agreed to accept another 70,000 Somalis into the country this year. I wonder where they are going to park them. Coming to a community near you perhaps?
Doesn’t it seem like the world has an overabundance of Somalis? I wonder how many the 56 nations of the OIC have taken in…