Since Sunday, 48 rockets fired by Palestinian terrorists in the Gaza Strip hit southern Israel, threatening the lives of more than one million Israeli civilians who live within range.
Gazan terrorists prepare to launch rockets toward Israel
Updates (All times are approximate):
- 1:00 AM: In response to rocket fire over the weekend, IAF targets terror activity sites in the Gaza Strip.
- 7:15 PM: The Israeli Air Force targets a terrorist squad attempting to fire a rocket at Israel from the northern Gaza Strip.
- 9:50 PM: Rocket fired from Gaza hits Sderot area.
Over the night between the 18th and 19th of June, four rockets fired from Gaza hit southern Israel.
Archive: IAF targeting terror facility in Gaza
- 6:00 AM: Two rockets fired from Gaza land in southern Israel.
- 12:50 PM: IAF targets terrorist squad handling explosive device near the security fence in the central Gaza Strip.
- 2:20 PM: Four rockets fired from Gaza landed in Eshkol Regional Council, just east of the strip. Residents living in this area have about 15 seconds to find shelter after hearing the alarm.
- 3:25 PM: Four more rockets fired from Gaza land in southern Israel. Israeli residents in area are instructed to remain in their homes.
- 3:50 PM: The Israeli Air Force targets terrorist squad in Gaza responsible for rockets fired at Israel over past few hours. A hit is confirmed.
- 4:50 PM: Two rockets fired from Gaza land in Eshkol Regional Council.
- 7:00 PM: Six rockets fired from Gaza land in southern Israel.
- 8:35 PM: 3 rockets hit Sha’ar HaNegev Regional Council
- 10:37 PM: 3 rockets hit southern Israel
- 11:04 PM: another rocket hit southern Israel
- 01:00 AM: After more than 40 rockets hit the south, Israeli Air Force target terror activity site in the Gaza Strip.
- 02:43 AM: Three rockets hit southern Israel.
- 06:26 AM: Israeli Air Force targets terror activity sites in the Northern Gaza Strip.
- 08:22 AM: Update: a rocket fired from Gaza landed in an open field near Beersheba.