1. A rocket fired from Gaza causes a fire in a factory in Sderot
Rocket fire on the Israeli south continues: Two rockets hit Sderot in first attack, one hits factory and the other an open area, two others hit open areas in Sdot Negev.
2. Israelis take out a couple of terrorists with rather precision ornaments
3. An article translated by Oz-Rita from the French Jewish Defense League:
Magnificent targeted elimination of 2 terrorists in Gaza.
No collateral victims. Perfect clean-up. Bravo Tahal!
Two Arabs, called incorrectly “Palestinians”, have been neutralized Friday in an Israeli airstrike in Gaza, near the house of the ex-leader of the terrorist government of islamist Hamas, Ismail Haniyeh.
The remains of the two responsibles for launching rockets on Israel, killed in the magnificent Israeli raid in their car, arrived in separate small pieces at the Hospital Al-Chifa of Gaza.
The 2 Nazislamists have been identified as Oussama al-Hassoumi, 29 y.o. from Beit Lahia, in the North of Gaza and Mohammad Fassih, 24 y.o. from the town of Gaza. We wish them a nice time in hell for eternity.
Meanwhile the Israeli Minister for Defence, Moshe Yaalon has assured us that Israel “will react firmly to any rocket attack against its territory or against its civilians or Israeli soldiers as we did today”. “We hold Hamas responsible for everything that happens in Gaza, and we advise them to not tempt our patience and our determination” the Minister added.

#3. Just a little clarification:
I am not from the “Jewish Defence League”, but I like this courageous group and often read their blog.
The League Defense Juive– is, as far as I know – based in Paris and will undertake actions like for example on the night of the 5th anniversary of the death of Ilan Halimi (*) a group of those youngsters marched into the no-go zone, where the savage brutes who tortured and killed him lived, and put posters of him on the walls of houses, (from memory) with the message: “We will never forget you, Ilan Halimi.”
(*)From Wiki: “…Ilan Halimi (Hebrew: ???? ??????, Arabic: ????? ?????) was a young French Jewish man of Moroccan descent who was kidnapped on 21 January 2006 by a group called the Gang of Barbarians and subsequently tortured, over a period of three weeks, resulting in his death. ..”
Here are some details on the “Barbarians” who committed this horrible horrible crime. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Rita,
I saw this ‘performance art’ on “israellycool[dot]com” earlier today, but your translation ‘illuminates’ the piece.
Elegant.
Good Lord, that was a beautiful sight! Send them all to the eternal flames that will never be quenched!
Let’s kick-off Ramadamn by relishing Qatar’s annus horribilis!
Lovely look-back. Together with its in-house organ — borrowing SheikYerMami’s sobriquet — “Al-Jizz” — and the heinous MBros.
“Qatar has taken a sharp turn in fortune in the past year, going from influential regional power to almost complete isolation.”
http://www.israpundit.com/archives/63597606
Iraq ‘receives Russian fighter jets’ to fight rebels (BBC, June 29, 2014)
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28077273
“Iraq says it has received the first batch of fighter jets it ordered from Russia to help it as it fights an offensive by Sunni rebels. Iraqi security officials said five second-hand Sukhoi attack aircraft would enter service within a few days, and that more were on their way.
The insurgents control large swathes of the north and west after a string of attacks over the past three weeks.
On Saturday, the government said it had retaken the northern city of Tikrit. State television said 60 militants had been killed and that preparations were now being made to move north towards rebel-held Mosul.
Tikrit fell on 11 June to rebels of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (Isis). The rebels confirmed there had been heavy fighting in the city but implied the attack had failed, saying they were pursuing what was left of the army offensive.
The Iraqi security officials said the first five Sukhoi jets arrived on Saturday. They are believed to be Su-30 SM planes earlier purchased by the government in Baghdad in a deal reportedly worth up to $500m (£293m).
However, Russia’s news agencies reported that 10 aircraft landed at Iraqi’s airports…”
Did we have this one? Scandal after scandal after sandal… One would expect Britain to explode sooner or later…
Scale of student visa fraud condemned as ‘truly shocking’ (BBC, June 24, 2014)
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-27993775
“An estimated 48,000 immigrants may have fraudulently obtained English language certificates despite being unable to speak English, the government has said. Immigration Minister James Brokenshire told the Commons that an inquiry into abuse of the student visa system had found evidence of criminal activity, which would now be investigated fully.
Of the 48,000 certificates, 29,000 were invalid and 19,000 were “questionable”. Labour said the scale of the abuse was “truly shocking”. Mr Brokenshire continued: “It is likely that the true totals will be higher.” “The government is not prepared to tolerate this abuse,” he said.
“Since the start of February immigration enforcement officers, with the support of the National Crime Agency, together with officials from UK Visas and Immigration, have been conducting a detailed and wide-ranging investigation into actions by organised criminals to falsify English language tests for student visa applicants….”
“truely shocking”!!
great video ..play it again sam
Quality footage; no pallywood here!
Something, however, was missing.
I did not detect even one ‘alla hu akbar’ (na,na: my god’s better’n yours!!)
Perhaps it’s really Hebrew?
‘my god is a mouse’.
well-observed, zaba
Thanks!