1. ANTIFA now extends the meaning of NAZI to mean anyone who wants personal freedom and basic rights. The irony of course has reached toxic, and even lethal levels
From the RT YT page:
Hundreds of COVID sceptics, who marched through Berlin’s district of Schoneberg to decry the extension of pandemic-related restrictions, were booed at by counter-protesters on Saturday. Counter-protesters, some with Antifa banners, gathered along the itinerary of the protest with various placards and flags. Loud whistles and boos could be heard as the COVID deniers marched past. Several activists banged kitchen pots in a sign of discontent. Chancellor Angela Merkel announced that most of the current restrictions in Germany would remain in place until at least March 7 to curb the spread of the coronavirus. Hairdressers will be permitted to reopen from March 1, under strict rules, while the federal states will also be able to decide when to reopen their schools, with several announcing plans to do so before the end of February.
Hundreds of independent schools left in dire financial straits by the coronavirus pandemic are being targeted by Chinese investors, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.
Experts anticipate a ‘feeding frenzy’ as firms, including some run by high-ranking members of the ruling Chinese Communist Party, seek to expand their influence over Britain’s education system.
Seventeen schools are already owned by Chinese companies, but that number is set to rocket. Amid rising concern about Beijing’s tentacles reaching into British classrooms, an investigation by this newspaper can reveal:
- Nine of the 17 schools under Chinese control are owned by firms whose founders or bosses are among China’s most senior Communist Party members;
- Princess Diana’s preparatory school is owned by a Chinese group that openly trades on her name;
- Schools are using educational tools for teaching children a ‘whitewashed’ view of China;
- One firm admitted its acquisition of British schools is aimed supporting China’s controversial Belt And Road strategy, which aims to expand Beijing’s global influence.
3. One hour video by and with experts including 3 doctors on Covid measures in Canada, their legality and real costs in health and lives. This video is recommended by the Ontario MPP Randy Hillier
4. It’s OK when Bill does it
5. This is where we combine 2 statements of leftist tactics. 1. Never let a crisis go to waste, but we have to add the Goebbels quote to it, because it is CRITICAL that the crisis must be fabricated of lies or if it has a basis in reality, crucial elements of it must be lies.
The deadly assault of an elderly Asian American man in San Francisco is being blamed on white nationalism by left-wing activists. Antoine Watson, the suspect arrested over the homicide, is black. pic.twitter.com/HcqG79kQYL
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) February 22, 2021
Thank you M., ML., Wrath of Khan, Michelle, Pym Purnell, Richard, Mad W., Rdawg, Yucki and all who contributed thoughts to what is now clearly a counter-revolutionary site.
For some clarity on what makes it “Counter-Revolutionary” please watch this video with the related article:
She gets a few things wrong though. To advocate for rule of law and equality before the law for all, makes you a classical liberal, which is right wing as it means less government control. The left has redefined real liberalism as “far right wing”, and amazingly, they accuse people who want individual rights and freedom from arbitrary government tyranny as “Nazis” which the left has tricked people into thinking is somehow “far right wing”.
While we are at it, lets clear that up with 3 fast facts:
Right wing means individual rights and government’s role is to protect those rights. Left wing means collectivism and comes from Marx. It also means a steady move towards a state where government can arbitrarily enslave or kill people for the greater good of the state, with no rational basis of defining greater good. In fact leftism eschews Greek thought, or reason altogether. Left and right is not a circle where extremes meet. Its a straight line with Libertarians at one end and communists/Nazis on the other. Fascism is just advanced communism.
And the second one is that Nazis and communists are so similar they used the same iconography at the start of the Nazi movement. They had complaints from membership that nothing at all distinguished them from the Soviet version of it.
This is well detailed in the film below: