1. Donald Trump video from June 2017. I hope he remembers this and acts on it.
2. Emergency petition over 150,000 possibly fraudulent ballots in Georgia (One hour video)
3. How many police does it take to shut down a BBQ?
Adamson BBQ – Opening “Day 2” https://t.co/TenpTPNLcz
— THE LINE CANADA (@thelinecanada) November 25, 2020
4. France must have found other ways to cheat.
The rest of the world is watching… and they seem to be nowhere as dumb as North Americans on this. https://t.co/xsjKW3CvwJ
— John Counsell (@JWCounsell) November 25, 2020
5. Trump challenges in Nevada to proceed
— Jim Hoft (@gatewaypundit) November 25, 2020
Thank you all who sent in materials. You know who you are, and more to come soon!
We are limiting to 5 items per post now, because of the disappearing tweet and video issue. This seems like a better number anyway.
One of our most trusted friends who has a lot of expertise in security has offered this tit bit.
The Russians, he explained, are drowning real election fraud information in phoney election fraud information to confuse the landscape even more.
In our opinion, this explains a lot. Much of the election fraud stuff we see makes little or no sense, and some of it is self contradictory. Let’s hope it doesn’t work and the machinery of state is able to filter the good from the bad and get the process done. From today’s news, it already looks like this may be happening.