1. ANTIFA attacks a car with a dog in it and terrorizes all involved cause “racist Trump supporter” we are told.
Sassy added this comment. No idea where the intel came from:
So funny for the driver but sad for the dog.
The driver is some type of reporter who covers Antifa gatherings and is an Antifa sympathizer. Talk about eating your own!
I wonder if the reporter will reconsider his alliance with Antifa.
2. Spiking gun violence in Minneapolis as people increasingly want to cancel the police
3. Not 100% sure what this is exactly, but it appears to be the police explaining to a woman what is considered a legitimate CAUSE for protests and what is not. If this is correct, it means that protest is no longer legal at all in Great Britain. Even in China you can protest for more communism.
4. At last a representative of the Catholic Church speaks out for freedom of religion.
5. Not sure what this is beyond Rasmus Paludan dancing the Tango. One suspects there is a burning Koran nearby.
Rasmus Paludan danser tango på asken af Koranen.
Danmark bør aldrig tilpasse sig vildfarelser fra en pædofil kriger fra middelalderen. pic.twitter.com/E26SjSiX04
— Hard Line Uofficiel (@SK_Uofficiel) September 19, 2020
Another “black” activist has admitted to being a white person.
Satchuel Cole, a community organizer for Black Lives Matter in Indiana, fessed up to the years-long ruse in a Facebook post last week — and vowed to “seek help.”
“Friends, I need to take accountability for my actions and the harm that I have done. My deception and lies have hurt those I care most about. I have taken up space as a Black person while knowing I am white. I have used Blackness when it was not mine to use. I have asked for support and energy as a Black person. I have caused harm to the city, friends and the work that I held so dear,” said Cole, 45, who was born a woman but identifies as non-binary.
“I am sorry for the harm I have caused. I am sorry for the hurt and betrayal. I will do what I can to show that I want to be a better person,” she wrote.
(I would post a snark here but its low hanging fruit)
7. Probably time to watch The Killing Fields again
The Red Guards: "Say f**king black lives matter right now."
We all know what. https://t.co/FIspXTCm8T
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) September 20, 2020
Much more of the same:
8. Let’s hope that Ted becomes either a SCJ or the president after Pence in 2032
— PragerU (@prageru) September 20, 2020
More from Ted Cruz on nominations of SCJ
— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) September 20, 2020
9. Russian tourist in Paris defends himself against muggers in Gare du Nord Hall
10. Christopher Rufo on Critical Race Theory & the Trump Admin’s Recent Ban | American Thought Leaders
(I personally know people in the military who were subjected to pure critical race theory and Neo-Marxism in advanced training for military intel)
Thank you Richard, M., ET., ML., Sassy, MadW., Wrath of Khan, EB., C. and all who contributed to this post greatly and the work of this site in general.
— Ryan Fournier (@RyanAFournier) September 20, 2020
Below is the contents of an email I got about a Trump commercial. If its true that FB won’t allow the link to be passed, consequences should fall on FB. Not the least of which should be class action suits both as clients and 1st amendment if in the US.
If anyone knows where a proper copy of this video is, perhaps we can 3Speak it and make it easier to spread
Have you seen this ad? It was posted on a list I’m on. The person who posted it said that FaceBook pulled it and will not allow a forward so it can only be sent by e-mail. Someone else pointed out that the video is hosted at Cloudfront, who could at some point pull the ad. (6-minute video)
Lastly check out the diversity of ANTIFA
Weird. For a "color revolution", (yes, I know) it's lacking diversity. Why won't any of the white Liberals step aside and give the black & brown folk a chance to mug for the cameras?
We know why.
They're dumb, not stupid.
— MediaFerret ((Parler: @MediaFerret)) (@Media__Ferret) September 20, 2020