1. What does it look like when parody is closer to reality than news?
Statement from the constabulary regarding yesterday's largely peaceful stabbings in Forbury Gardens, Reading. pic.twitter.com/Jrm6fV7c3C
— Andrew Lawrence, next show: No clue (@andrewlawrence) June 21, 2020
2. Ezra explains that only Quebec is allowed to protect its culture, and how Trudeau is trying to erase ALL of us.
3. More riot footage from Stuttgart. Lots more to come on this soon.
4. Marxist protestors demand that a statue of Churchill be brought down.
BLM/Antifa Marxists chanting 'bring it down' at Churchill monument in central London. pic.twitter.com/Wa3tqCIYTp
— Jack Dawkins (@DawkinsReturns) June 21, 2020
Police chiefs have been accused of putting political correctness ahead of public safety after issuing an appeal for witnesses following a sex attack – but failing to mention that the wanted man was wearing women’s clothing.
Hertfordshire police called for public help after a victim was left traumatised by a late-night assault in Bishop’s Stortford in December.
But they made no reference to the attacker’s gender or appearance, saying only they wanted to hear about ‘anyone acting suspiciously in the area’.
It was not until after a man was charged on May 27 over the assault that detectives made those details public.
Last night, campaigners accused officers of ‘a deliberate failure to properly investigate a dangerous sex offender for fear of causing offence’.
(One of the most important aspects of a communist society is the abandonment of truth for ideology. Even when that truth could be critical in saving lives or defending from attacks)
6. DOZENS arrested and water cannon deployed at ANTI LOCKDOWN PROTEST in The Netherlands.
Dutch riot police fire water cannon to disperse anti-lockdown rally, dozens arrested
— RT (@RT_com) June 21, 2020
[…] Talking to BBC Radio for an audio documentary, Schmidt said, “There’s no question that Huawei has engaged in some practices that are not acceptable in national security.” Schmidt now chairs the Pentagon’s Defense Innovation Board and states that “There’s no question that information from Huawei routers has ultimately ended up in hands that would appear to be the state. However that happened, we’re sure it happened.”Huawei has repeatedly denied accusations like the one made by Schmidt. A statement from Victor Zhang, Huawei’s U.K. chief, once again denies that the company is close to the communist government in the country. “The allegations made by Eric Schmidt, who now works for the US government, are simply not true and as with similar assertions in the past, are not backed by evidence,” Zhang told the BBC. He added that “Huawei is independent from any government, including the Chinese government. Where we do agree, and something we’ve always said, is that applying standards globally ensures innovation, fosters competition and benefits everyone.” However, a law in China could force Huawei to deliver intelligence on consumers and corporations it sells to if requested by the government in Beijing.
8. Again, communist erasure of the past a la Winston Smith, and nothing to do with race or slavery.
Sick to my stomach https://t.co/PZ6M2zflcq
— JackTorrance (@bluemondayrick) June 21, 2020
9. Yet there really is a problem with violent racists in Western countries.
This young child was dragged to the ground and stomped on by 8 African females in a race attack
— Damo Pelham? (@DamoPelham) June 17, 2020
This African American man beat a white employee of a Macy’s.
Security footage shows the attack was unprovoked.
Watch the video and tell me this shouldn’t be investigated as a hate crime.
— HARLAN Z. HILL ?? (@Harlan) June 20, 2020
10. Katie Hopkins on one of the last actual news programs in the world. This one in Australia frequently gets guests that the left create a narrative of hatred towards. They speak with Andy Ngo, the German anti-Greta and all the people still willing to speak reason to communists.