1. This is interesting on a few levels. The people throwing the shoes do not look Arabic at all, and shoe-throwing to indicate contempt, is a uniquely Arabic custom. Also, the people throwing the shoes seem to still be wearing shoes. So they were given shoes for this purpose. I wonder who would set that up?
This was in San Diego, right by the border.
— Andrew Meyer (@TheAndrewMeyer) January 31, 2018
(In a rational world, that headline would be front and centre of every major news org for weeks and would result in massive changes, trials, and jailings and legislation to prevent it happening again. on a 10 scale of importance it should be right next to a nuclear detonation.)
Elites brought about a “profound transformation” of Belgian society without any public debate by manipulating immigration figures as more than one million migrants poured in, a liberal senator has alleged.
Writing in Le Figaro, Alain Destexhe said the realities of demographic change are being concealed across Europe by “the multiculturalist lobby which dominates universities, NGOs, public institutions and the media”.
“Like France, Belgium has changed dramatically in a relatively short time, and was transformed into a mass immigration nation without any public debate,” he said, noting that its population rose from 10.2 million to 11.3 million in a relatively short period as a result of mass migration.
Between 2000 and 2010, Belgium’s net migration figures ran “nine times higher than in the Netherlands, four times higher than in France and Germany, and even greater than in the U.S.” in proportion to the nation’s size.
3. ANTIFA demo against the regular citizens who finally had enough of the leftist-Islamic BS and went on a spree of their own. Now ANTIFA is demonstrating against the retaliation against them.
5. ANyone who has been paying attention did not see anything in ‘The Memo’ that they did not already know. The thing of it is that certain facts are official now and some of those facts are very important. But what some have speculated is that its sort of like the boiling of the frog in increments. Except maybe this time its about turning the temperature down slowly enough that people can believe how hot it actually was. If this is true, much will follow in dribs.
A 2nd source has now confirmed to me that, in a meeting on January 10, Deputy A-G Rosenstein used the power of his office to threaten to subpoena the calls & texts of the Intel Committee to get it to stop it’s investigation of DOJ and FBI. Likely an Abuse of Power & Obstruction.
— Gregg Jarrett (@GreggJarrett) February 3, 2018
5. Interview with the film maker of the viral video, The Real Me too!
6. I am not sure if this is an exorcism, or a man dealing with another man who identifies as a cat.
(Im only at the 4 minute mark, but it really does seem more like cat to me. Instead of latex gloves, the imam would probably have more success with a laser pointer and some catnip.)
In the video below, the problem appears to be a “Jewish Djinn.
(If Jewish Djinn is anything like Jewish Oo-ine I can see why they would want to get rid of it.)
Thank you M., Xanthippa, Wrath of Khan, EB., MissPiggy, Richard, and many many more. The Daily Reader’s links is a fountain of knowledge today. And interesting things are happening indeed.