1. Rebel Media Top 10 covers a lot of today’s stories.
2. Hungarian news piece quoting the excellent and important French news site, Riposte Laïque on nation by nation web censorship stats. Guess who wins!
3. Canada plans to assist the fight against the Islamic State by sending 20 cops to Iraq for what seems like enforcing political correctness over there.
The police officers, both men and women, will support efforts to re-establish a local police presence in areas newly liberated from ISIL control and advise their Iraqi counterparts on issues such as gender, diversity and human rights.
There now are three Canadian police officers in Iraq, with a fourth going in the next month.
Others will be sent in gradually over the next two years.
Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland says the Canadian police will contribute to stability in the troubled country.
(Gender diversity. Ok then…)
3. Operation Sanctuary: Newcastle child sex network convicted
Eighteen people have been convicted of abusing girls in Newcastle who were plied with alcohol and drugs before being forced to have sex.
The vulnerable victims, some as young as 14, were exploited by a “cynical organisation”, a court heard.
The 17 men and one woman were convicted of rape, supplying drugs and conspiracy to incite prostitution.
The 18 defendants and their convictions
- Mohammed Azram, 35 of Croydon Road, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, sexual assault, supplying drugs to a victim
- Jahanghir Zaman, 43 of Hadrian Road, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, rape, supplying drugs to a victim
- Nashir Uddin, 35 of Joan Street, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, supplying drugs to a victim
- Saiful Islam, 34 of Strathmore Crescent, convicted of rape. Jailed for 10 years
- Mohammed Hassan Ali, 33 of Bentinck Street, convicted of sexual activity with a child, supplying drugs to a victim. Jailed for seven years
- Yasser Hussain, 27 of Canning Street, convicted of beating, possession of drugs. Jailed for two years
- Abdul Sabe, 40 of Dean House, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation, drugs offences
- Habibur Rahim, 34 of Kenilworth Road, convicted of causing or inciting prostitution, drugs, sexual assault, trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation
- Badrul Hussain, 37 of Drybeck Court, convicted of drug offences
- Mohibur Rahman, 44 of Northcote Street, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to incite prostitution, supplying drugs to a victim
- Abdulhamid Minoyee, 33 of Gainsborough Grove, convicted of rape, sexual assault, supply of drugs
- Carolann Gallon, 22 of Hareside Court, pleaded guilty to three counts of trafficking
- Monjour Choudhury, 33 of Phillip Place, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, supplying drugs to a victim
- Prabhat Nelli, 33 of Sidney Grove, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, supplying drugs to a victim
- Eisa Mousavi, 41 of Todds Nook, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, rape, supplying drugs to a victim
- Taherul Alam, 32 of Normanton Terrace, convicted of conspiracy to incite prostitution, supplying drugs to a victim, attempted sexual assault
- Nadeem Aslam, 43 of Belle Grove West, convicted of supplying drugs to victims
- Redwan Siddquee, 32 of West Road, pleaded guilty to causing or inciting prostitution, supply or offering to supply a class B
Thank you Oz-Rita, CrossWare, M., Wrath of Khan, GB., and all of you who have been sending in materials day and night. Please keep it coming, People cannot make decisions in the absence of information. And while experience shows people will not look at information that disagrees with their world view, at least by making it available, we can say we did our part.
Vienna also fell – Echo Tv
Don John of Austria must be spinning in his grave. Pity that video has no English subtitles.
3. “Over the course of four trials, 20 young women gave evidence covering a period from 2011 to 2014.
These trials involved 26 defendants, who were mostly Asian, facing a total of more than 100 charges and 22 victims.
Those prosecuted were from the Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian and Turkish communities and mainly British-born, with most living in the West End of Newcastle.”
This deliberate weapon of Diversity – to identify that these men had absolutely nothing in common. And yet they all came from muslim homes and across the UK thousands of white and non muslim women have been targeted for exactly the same reason.
This one unifying ummah: Islam. The subjugation of the kufar. It’s in their DNA of submission. A moribund death cult where sex in heaven is Allah’s Reward.
And only four were convicted of rape.
“The 17 men and one woman were convicted of rape, supplying drugs and conspiracy to incite prostitution.”
Anyone else having a difficult time picking out the “woman”?
Not if she identifies as a man. Then it’s quite impossible to pick her out.
He might though, have a subtile difference in hair style? Could he be identified from that? Someone has to help me out here! I’ve not been on Google’s Diversity Training, and there are no YouTube videos to guide me on what words I must and must not use – those that halal and haram parallel – if I am not to lose my livelihood and then if not repentant on the media stage of humiliation, my liberty.
Preferred Gender Pronouns: For Faculty
By attacking the kufar’s perceived “property” – his women – these vile bastards are making war on the west via their sexual organs. Perhaps if decades of left-orchestrated “feminism” had not succeeded in emasculating western men the latter might have the will and the balls to protect western civilisation.
I don’t think its that the men don’t have the balls. Its that no one wants to do something where you risk your life, lose your treasure and give all you have just to be called a racist and islamophobe and have the women you are protecting shun you. I mean if you want that just get married.
Stopping a suicide is a thankless task but can still be done. but how do you stop half the population from committing suicide with only a fraction of the remaining half even aware there is a problem?
I agree with your analysis. So now there are two of us. Most women would hate and loath us for trying to describe reality to them about Islam thanks to leftism.
Check this out:
From Danish state TV
This is just criminal. Everybody involved is evil. Iran’s filthy fingers all over it.
Reposted, along with everything else on your YT channel as it comes in. Do you get eyeball-count feedback, Eeyore?
Eighteen people have been convicted of abusing girls in Newcastle by plying them with alcohol and drugs before forcing them to have sex. Most of those convicted in Northumbria Police’s Operation Sanctuary were from Asian backgrounds.
Labour MP for Rotherham Sarah Champion said “we need to be upfront that the majority of the perpetrators have been British-Pakistani”, calling for the government to research why this is happening.
She told the Today programme that addressing the racial dimension “isn’t racist”, but “child protection”.
“This is a bunch of scumbags!”
The Devil knows its own.