1. Family of ‘Draw Muhammad’ Contest Organizer Under Threat: His Attendance at Contest in Jeopardy
Jon Ritzheimer–organizer of the Phoenix “Draw Muhammad” contest scheduled for 6 p.m. Friday night–will have to cut his own attendance at the event short in order to stay home and protect his family after his home address was published, and his wife and children were threatened.
Breitbart News previously reported that Ritzheimer’s event begins at 5 p.m. at Washington Park on N. 23rd Ave. Bikers are going to rally there and then go to the center’s mosque to hold a “Draw Muhammad” contest at approximately 6 p.m.
2. Mohammed cartoon contest: Hundreds expected outside Phoenix mosque
3. Police ramp up for ‘Draw Mohammad’ protest outside Phoenix mosque
Arizona police stepped up security on Friday near a mosque for a planned outdoor protest by an anti-Islam group that includes drawing cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad, weeks after a similar competition in Texas came under attack by two gunmen.
Friday’s event, during evening prayers at the Islamic Community Center of Phoenix, is being organized by a former member of the Marine Reserve who posted photos of himself on Facebook wearing a T-shirt with the slogan “Fuck Islam” on it.
4. ISIL Announces It Will Attack Muhammad Cartoon Contest in Phoenix
5. Anderson Cooper sets rhetorical traps for organizer and attempts to destroy him rather than discuss his PoV.
anderson .. literally the sucking mouthpiece for the jihad & the left ..