1. Former Monty Python member raided by police for allegedly drawing mocking posters of city council
Cathy Shaidle explains how Monty Python and other post modernists in fact helped create the very conditions they mocked and satirized.
2. Girls, Women Rescued From Boko Haram Need Psychological Care
Some of the nearly 300 girls and women freed by Nigeria’s military from the forest stronghold of Boko Haram were so transformed by their captivity that they opened fire on their rescuers, and experts said Wednesday they would need intensive psychological treatment.
(Or, they could get apartments in New Orleans)
3. Islamization of Canadian schools: Hamilton school board wastes your money to buy Hijabs for Muslims
4. India cancels licences of thousands of aid groups
In the last few months, India has taken a tough stance against aid groups.
Last week, the Ford Foundation was put on a watch list and ordered to seek government permission before giving money to local organisations.
And earlier this month, India froze the national bank accounts of Greenpeace, accusing it of violating the country’s tax laws and working against its economic interests by “stalling development projects”.
(India clearly has recognized that human interests and leftist, crypto-‘environmentalist’ ones are antithetical)
5. Brian Lilley: The Hypocritical faux freedom warriors at PEN
Thank you Richard, M., Wrath of Khan and all.
It’s worse in the US. NGOs, volags, community orgs, ‘charities’, ‘non profits’ – so much corruption. It’s bad enough that there is private funding, but OUR govt. has become a huge sugardaddy to many ‘non profits’ who are malevolent and working to destroy the west. They’ve got plenty of helpers.
It isn’t the private funding that is the problem it is the government funding and the tax free status, remove them and the NGOs would be a very small irritant.
Terrible problem in Israel.