1. Paulson: Zehaf Bibeau did not come to his act alone
2. Expert suggests we mock the jihad
(I’m glad they feel this way cause this:)
A career member of Canada’s armed forces said CSIS has informed him his 23-year-old son is now considered a radical extremist. He worries he could be swept up when new anti-terror legislation comes into force.
The man, who serves on an Alberta military base, says his son in Winnipeg goes by the alias Harun Abdurahman and runs a Twitter account that sides with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).
4. CTV does segment showing that a convert to islam waging islamic jihad on Canada in ‘retaliation’ against Canada for sending troops against muslims after having been influenced almost certainly by many other regional muslims have nothing, but nothing to to, with islam.
5. Horrifying video of a number of people hanging upside down in the sun by the ankles in video which is highly reminiscent of much of what took place in Egypt for the brief period that Morsi was in power.
(The money of course is used for supporting bureaucrats and making up reasons to suspend freedom of speech claiming that jihad videos are radicalizing people and trying to ban them. I offer the following logic: Out of 1 million people in the UK that see a jihad video, all of them will be disgusted and despise that ideology more than they did before. Many who were apologists for islam will be more cautious about it afterwards, eventually coming to understand reality. Meanwhile, one out of a few million who see the videos will think its a good thing and head to the Islamic State to be tortured, abused and used as cannon fodder or as a brood bitch for the jihadis. Meanwhile, 999/1000 people who leave the UK to become jihadis are getting their doctrine from local mosques and imams. None of the 40£ is used to stop that most likely. So at the end of the day, the program will assist islamic jihad by hiding the reality of it from the mentally healthy people who don’t fully understand it yet while doing nothing to deal with the actual problem.)
(After using my slide rule to sort through the negatives in that sentence, I have determined that British MP’s will not ban halal slaughter no matter how cruel it is or if it breaches British animal cruelty laws)
A petition demanding an outright ban on slaughtering animals without stunning them first has attracted more than 100,000 backers – but the Government insisted it still had ‘no intention’ of outlawing religious slaughter.
Vets chief John Blackwell vowed to continue the fight, warning ministers they ‘simply cannot ignore the strength of public feeling’ over animal welfare and a failure to let consumers know how their meat was killed.
Campaigners will now press for a fresh Commons debate on the issue after quickly exceeding the six-figure threshold required on the parliamentary petition site to trigger a possible time slot.
A petition demanding an outright ban on slaughtering animals without stunning them first has attracted more than 100,000 backers – but was still rejected by Parliament
(Did someone say multiculturalism?)
New Delhi, India (CNN)A mob, consisting of thousands of people, stormed a prison compound in India’s far northeast, dragging out a rape suspect before beating him to death on the streets on Thursday, authorities say.
Police say they tried to stave off the mob with tear gas and opened fire, killing one person.
The crowd targeted a 35-year-old suspect, identified as an undocumented Bangladeshi settler, who died of his injuries before officers could rescue him, said L.L. Doungal, the director-general of police in the remote Nagaland state, where the attack took place.
9. Afghan men wear burkas and march for women’s rights in Kabul
(This is unexpected!)
10. ABC news article on the Islamic State war on history but utterly fails to explain the motive other than a passing remark to ‘preventing apostasy’. In fact it is mandated that muslims must destroy all things from before Islam was the ruling principle and they refer to it as ‘the time of ignorance’ before islam.
11. Interesting video of the now common, ‘dress like group A and secretly film’ but this is in many cities in Europe. The indigenous Danes seem like really nice people. From the Daily Mail.
(And for a $10.00 Tim Horton’s gift card, I bet he used an Obama phone)
Thank you M., UK Pete, Wrath of Khan, Draculea, Don C. and so many more.