Thirty shots have been fired at a Copenhagen cafe, where a meeting about freedom of speech was being held – organised by a Swedish artist who had caricatured the Prophet Muhammad. Latest here
• Shooting at a cafe in central Copenhagen
• Meeting about freedom of speech was being held at the time
• Gathering organised by controversial Swedish artist Lars Vilks
• Lars Vilks caricatured Prophet Muhammad in 2007
16.21 The shooting took place during a discussion entitled: “Art, blasphemy and the freedom of expression”.
16.19 A Norwegian journalist says that Danish television is reporting that a civilian in his 30s has been killed.
3. Islamic State Video threatens France again
4. Attempt on Lars Vilks by Daily mail, (the second islamic attack on freedom of speech and to force the West out of the Enlightenment and to implement anti-blasphemy laws such as UN resolution 16/18)
Thank you Draculea, M., Don C., and all. Im posting this now before its really ready because the attack on Lars Vilks in Denmark is important in multiple ways and needs to be reported.