1. Panorama deals more honestly with islam than the BBC is usually comfortable with.
(Autoplay video ad at site)
A French national arrested in Bulgaria while trying to slip into Turkey is linked to the massacre of 12 people at the Charlie Hebdo offices in Paris, and is expected to be extradited back to France, according to a local prosecutor.
Fritz-Joly Joachim, 29, was nabbed by Bulgarian authorities in the early morning on New Year’s Day on a European arrest warrant for allegedly kidnapping his three-year-old son and trying to take him eventually into Syria, said Darina Slavova, a prosecutor in the southern Bulgarian city of Haskovo. But Slavova told ABC News today that Bulgarian authorities received another European arrest warrant Monday alleging Joachim was part of a “terrorist criminal group” and that he had been in contact with Cherif Kouachi, one of the Charlie Hebdo shooters, prior to his attempted escape to Syria.
3. More on the third Ottawa muslim arrested on terror charges, (who is expected in court this morning.)
4. Tom Trento: Criticize Islam You Die – Anjem Choudary
5. Pakistan: ‘Kouachi brothers, long live!’ Funeral honours Charlie Hebdo shooters
6. Al Qaeda in the Maghreb issues new threats to France
Thank you Tasha C., WTD., M.,