1. I was looking for video of Obama’s speech at the Mandela tribute the other day and noticed that I could not find any of him with the murdering, psycho, fake deaf-interpreter as you see with other speakers at the event. So I felt it my duty to make one.
2. Second US judge feels that there may be some kind of conflict between the 4th amendment of the US constitution and the NSA basically reading and listening to everyone’s personal stuff.
Snowden is to testify on the NSA scandal to a European parliament inquiry next month, to the anger of Washington which is pressuring the EU to stop the testimony.
4. REPORT: Mass Murderer Hassan Has Received $278K But Victim’s Families Have Received Nothing
5. Today’s news shocker! Prince Charles actually said something true about islam and about the treat to Christians from muslims. (My guess is that his PR person finally got through to him, even if he did bury the word islam under the usual distracting adjectives)
6. Turkey makes some arrests within the circles of power. (This may be worth investigation)
9. Disqus comment services profoundly compromised, conservative users ‘outed’ at cost of jobs etc.
(There is much more to this story and I will try and get into it later. For the moment, I would recommend to all people who are classically liberal or hold political views which are not in fashion at the moment to avoid using Disqus and to write to newspapers and blogs etc. which use it and suggest they switch away from it. If they where hacked then their security is too poor to trust with your information. And if they were complicit, then an organization that biased and dishonest certainly should not have your information)
Thank you M, Richard, Fjordman and all who sent in material. More to come.