1. Is there an oil component to the Syrian conflict? Is Europe cutting off the branch upon which it sits? Gates of Vienna
Brunei is to introduce a raft of tough sharia punishments including amputation and death by stoning for adulterers
9:38AM BST 22 Oct 2013
The Sultan of Brunei on Tuesday announced the phased introduction of tough Islamic punishments including death by stoning for crimes such as adultery, in the monarchy’s latest step towards conservatism. […]
3. If you are not a far left activist, you had better do all your own security and consider the law your enemy. Especially if you are in Denmark. It seems the violent and criminal left are immune from criminal punishment there.
Justifying their action, the activists, who have sent copies of the letter to the interior minister and Shoura Council chairman, said that women driving was not only a violation of the Kingdom’s public order and scholars’ fatwas, but would also impact the social fabric, family values, religious sentiments and even security.
6. What does it look like when a “Mayor of integration” of Copenhagen visits a culturally enriched area?
7. “Mr. Cameron is not (yet) a practicing Muslim.” -Mark Steyn on the tickle fight on terror.
8. Where’s Waldo (When Waldo is an Israeli flag)
Thank you EDL Buck, Fjordman, Santor and everyone who sent in material. Thank you again for your contributions.