1. Black mob violence on white people. Under-reported, more common than is comfortable to admit.
5. In Nashville, Egyptian Christians chant: Obama Obama don’t you care, Christian blood is everywhere
6. France: Debate on Gypsies Vs. political correctness heats up as major magazine brings the problems of Gypsy camps in French towns to light.
7. Group claiming to be an Anders Breivik fan club threatens to bomb royal visit (or something like that). Police not worried but many roads are blocked.
8. Bradley manning wants to live as a woman now. (As he has been sentenced to 35 years in prison, I think getting his wish will be so easy he needn’t even say it out loud. The article linked is right in one thing though. He did get a stiff sentence)
9. Could global warming actually be anthropogenic in one sense? One study suggests it is the result of clean-air laws.
10. Owner of Lavabit explains why he closed his company before he would allow the US Government to spy on his clients.
Thank you Richard, M and others. Still working on leads.