2. Dalai Lama’s Chinese website infecting visitors, expert warns. (Anonymous conspicuously not riding in to save his holiness the XIVth Dalai Lama)
He said he believes the group behind the campaign was also behind previous breaches on the site that have gone unreported as well as attacks on websites belonging to groups that focus on human rights in Asia.
Officials with the Office of Tibet in New York could not be reached for comment. That office houses the Dali Lama’s official representative to the United States.
“We have a compromise deal worked out last night,” Council President N. M. Ameen told AFP.
“The government will rescind the order acquiring the old mosque premises and will grant more land and help with renovations and improvements.”
“From today, we are out of the new mosque.”
The Iron Dome battery, deployed in Eilat by Israeli Defence Forces (IDF), is said to have successfully intercepted at least one rocket at about midnight.
5. More pro V Anti Morsi riots in Egypt today.
7. US Military, this article claims, is running millions of sock puppets for propaganda purposes, and various web-tech people feel that this is likely true.
we’re talking about running a major network of computers that are constantly running code specifically written to post to social media and news comment pages. Something that was revealed all the way back in 2011 by RawStory and brushed off in the name of national security by the military.
10. List of UK people involved in forcing children into sexual slavery. 95% Muslim, 20% named Mohamed. (H/T Tommy Robinson)
11. British Cabinet Member “lied” over UN Palestinian death figures
Senior Minister of State for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Baroness Sayeeda Warsi stands accused of misleading the House of Lords and the public following the incorrect citation of the number of Palestinians killed by Israelis since January 2012.