1. What’s her face on several issues from 2023. The last part about how the MSM will spin vaxx damage into the idea that it was a sacrifice made by those who took it is interesting. Also how it was predicted in pre-planning. It reminded me of speaking to a relative when the vaxx was first rolled out and you had to make an appointment to get it. I explained why it was a bad idea, and also tyrannical and the relative agreed but countered: “Yes I know. But we want to travel and go to restaurants”. So once again the definition of things like ‘sacrifice’ gets changed to suit the government’s agenda.
(Sunday is racist because it makes itself distinct from Monday and Tuesday. And several songs have been written like, “I Don’t Like Mondays” while the Bible exalts Sunday as God’s day of rest. So. get ready for that. Not to mention Monday is likely named after the Moon while Sunday is named after the Sun so this would be the masculine over the feminine making Sunday sexist as well as racist. Hey maybe I can get a job with these bast***s.
Kidding aside, the main vector of attack against the West is the attack on the Merit principle and any effort to achieve excellence. The above link and below excerpt is nothing more or less than a bullet fired from that gun.)
“As an astrophysicist, I’m a product of institutions that are steeped in systemic racism and white supremacy…The [tenets] of white supremacy that show up [in physics] of individualism and exceptionalism and perfectionism… it’s either-or thinking, and there’s…no subtlety, there’s no gray area.”
The attack on individualism and exceptionalism is a growing trend. We previously discussed how “meritocracy” is racist and furthers “white supremacy.”
Professor Natalie Gosnell also objected to “metaphors” that she believes reflect a “violent” and “hypermasculine” bias. With the exception of the big bang theory, it is not clear what the violence inherent in the astrophysics field might be. The article mentions examples of this “violent, hyper-masculine lens” as the “Vampire Star” and “Cannibal Star.”
It is not clear what might be suggested for feminine or non-violent alternatives, but there is a risk in proposing such changes since that could be seen as a play at “exceptionalism” as an academic.
(The quote is very Maoist as well. A self denouncement. I wonder what they have on him.)
3. Pfizer just doesn’t quit. Just remember. Friends don’t let friends take experimental technologies from Pfizer. Or anyone else.
4. This is fun. And relates to What’s Her face
EVERYONE stop ? what you’re doing and LOOK at this.
This is the state’s playbook on how to handle anything that erodes trust in the shots. It even has guides on what to say. Every public statement by a journalist/politician is scripted by the WHO. ?https://t.co/2o9DvZsW4h pic.twitter.com/RtltIPAL5x
— DiedSuddenly (@DiedSuddenly_) January 10, 2023
5. Rasmus Paludan burns a Koran outside the Turkish Embassy in Stockholm Sweden. Watch it fast. YouTube is already screwing with the file.
Just remember: Twitter allowed this but banned a sitting president from its platform:
Found it strange that Twitter bans Trump but allows Iran's gay killer Supreme leader Ali Khomeini to spread his hate. According to Wikileaks between 4,000-6,000 gays and lesbians have been executed since his vile lot seized power in 1979. Not a word on this from Dorsey. Why?
— Kelvin MacKenzie (@kelvmackenzie) January 10, 2021
I had a better Tweet recently which had one of Khomeini’s tweets about the genocide of Israelis but can’t find it now. In essence, he tweeted without penalty by Twitter that the nation of Israel was to be destroyed utterly. Trump, the sitting and popular president of the United States, was removed from the platform.
1. TWITTER FILES, PART 4
The Removal of Donald Trump: January 7
As the pressure builds, Twitter executives build the case for a permanent ban
— Michael Shellenberger (@ShellenbergerMD) December 10, 2022
We do try to limit each post to 5 items plus something pithy at the end. But I have to stuff this in:
6. More than expected heart damage after vaxx says Canadian study
A CDN study on observed vs expected cases of myocarditis after the C-19 vax found that, “rates of hospital admissions or emergency department visits for myocarditis after vaccination were higher than expected based on historical background rates, particularly after the 2nd dose.” pic.twitter.com/7ahO2kezmS
— The Canadian Independent (@canindependent) January 20, 2023
Thank you all for your continued attention. Good luck to us all.