1. House Democrats illegally released President Trump’s tax returns for the past six years. This would be the same Democrats who managed to get the FBI to not just hide Hunter Biden’s laptop which contained information about actual crimes and BIden’s odious connections to Ukraine businesses and control of their government, but also used the FBI and other state power to get social media to discriminate against, and destroy the 1st amendment rights of Americans and others who dared speak truth about the laptop, the virus, the vaxx or any other threat to Democrat party narratives.
On Friday, the corrupt Democrats in the House destroyed President Trump’s right to privacy and released President Trump’s six years of the tax returns moments ago. Unfortunately, they failed again in their goal and only proved their contempt for the US Constitution.
The corrupt members of the US House led by crooked Nancy Pelosi, who released these taxes in a last-minute dig at President Trump, prepared a memo they also released.
Highlights of the report include:
- On their 2015 federal return, Trump and his wife declared negative income of $31.7 million, with taxable income of $0. The couple paid federal income taxes of $641,931.
- The 2016 return declared negative income of $31.2 million, with zero dollars of taxable income. The Trumps paid $750 in taxes.
- The 2017 return declared negative income $12.8 million, with $0 in taxable income. The couple paid $750 in taxes.
- The 2018 return declared total income of $24.4 million, with taxable income of $22.9 million. The Trumps paid $999,466 in federal income taxes.
- In 2019, the Trumps declared $4.44 million in total income, and $2.97 million in taxable income. They paid $133,445 in taxes.
- The 2020 return shows negative income of $4.69 million, with zero dollars in taxable income. The tax paid by the Trumps was $0 and they claimed a refund of $5.47 million.
2. Israeli MD PhD speaks out on vaxx damage. This is a link to his Twitter Feed. Some of it is in English. Any Hebrew Speakers that would care to translate the odd Tweet to English in the comments, please feel free. A video interview of this man is being worked on.
3. Died at 42. Rumour is from Pneumonia.
A good one, the Transit https://t.co/twAvxePQ9O
— Prof Shmuel C. Shapira MD MPH (@shmuelcshapira) December 30, 2022
4. Please pay attention to this one. MANY cities have signed up to this. Any city with a far left wing government. Ottawa for example.
During my trip to DC in the summer of 2020 there were a myriad of disconcerting datapoints assembled; revelations that made sense of the madness and disappointments found everywhere. However, one of the key notations for future reference was to watch the political evolution of Dept of Homeland Security (DHS) and spot the jump where the ideological outlook turns into specific government action.
With that in mind, this recent discovery of a 2010 to 2015 DHS contract to a very well-known USG defense contractor, General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems Inc., surfaces.
As many are now becoming aware, DHS is the lead agency behind all of the engagements with Twitter and other social media.
Thank you all for following our work.
As increasingly effective psyops are being deployed against us all to separate, divide, cause enmity, isolate us each within our own bubble of reality as we see it, this may be a good time of year to find a counter-measure before all relationships are just each to the government.
Let’s take back our culture in increments, the way they took it from us.
If you are Canadian, use the Imperial system of measurements. Maybe switch to a dumb cell phone. Leave the “smart phone” at home in a drawer for apps and so on, but actually carry a simple one that doesn’t have GPS when you don’t need it etc.
Maybe call old friends and family you used to like till Covid or whatever other issue wedged you, and go for a drink and don’t bring up these subjects, or just listen. Remember, they are victims too. A year or more ago, lots of people had made Fauciism into a damned religion. There is no point in building a bridge to that. But you may find now, people have a much softer support for these efforts than they did a year ago. Never make them feel that they are wrong. Just allow them the info that they can see themselves from their own experience down the road that they may want to adopt another view. No one wins this thing by being combative. People usually staple their egos to their opinions. If a person is wrong in a belief, it is the belief that is wrong. Not the person. But this can be a difficult understanding to achieve.
Now while this may be good advice, I confess I may not be able to follow it myself. It is difficult. One step at a time. Try and use cash whenever possible. Try and use pen and paper. Try and use cell phones less and less and take them with you less and less.
Convenience seems to be the drug they use to enslave us. And after spending an hour in a bank line up yesterday, using the app is a very real draw. But if more people went to the bank, they would have to rehire tellers.
If there is a winning strategy to take back our individual rights, I do not know it yet. But spotting the losing ones is easy.
God Bless us all and may the new year bring renewed hope, love of community and liberty, and a way to take back our lives from those who are enslaving us.