1. In Italy, the Pied Piper now has a whole band
— Alessandro 7 (@AlessandroCere7) April 9, 2021
2. Germany’s classical Liberal party, the AfD, suggests that Germany leaving the EU should be added to their election platform for the next election!
3. A great example of medical theatre. A very few red jacketed activists hold a demonstration with black phoney and most importantly, empty coffins to DEMAND harsher and longer lock-downs. Could they have another agenda hidden in those black boxes? Because generally when there is a deadly pandemic, you don’t need to make up a bunch of cardboard coffins and call a presser. Everyone is too busy burying the dead.
For some reason, the video above reminds me of the 2nd punch line of this old Sesame St. classic:
4. Montreal moves curfew to 8:00 PM from 9:30. Protests start which get hijacked by ANTIFA.
This is a very common and older tactic by leftist revolutionaries. They destroy the reputation of peaceful non-leftists who have a legitimate grievance by spectacular violence and vandalism, and ideally, try and get the protest to represent their interests where possible.
5. There has been a court-decision in Germany that moves our way. One district found that PCR test aren’t made to show, and don’t prove infection. This is a giant leap towards sanity, at least for one city-state in Germany.
For German speakers we have this:
Miss Piggy translated some of the good bits:
B: Reasons for decision
I. Admissibility of the request to the family court
II. merits of the petition to the family court
2) The lack of benefit of wearing masks and observing distance regulations for the children themselves and third parties.
for the children themselves and third parties
3. the unsuitability of PCR tests and rapid tests for the measurement of the
4. the violation of the right to informational self-determination through
rapid tests in schools
5. the right of children to education and schooling
Here is a link to the English article, but from a source I don’t personally know yet, so Miss Piggy confirmed more or less what this article says, although it is limited to one City-State.
The Weimar District Court has ruled that the obligation to wear a mask, to maintain minimum distances and to perform rapid tests in schools pose a threat to the mental, physical or emotional well-being of the child. So serious that, without any intervention, significant harm to children can be foreseen with a high degree of certainty. The judge stated in his decision:
“There is such a risk here. Because the children are not only endangered in their mental, physical and spiritual well-being, but are also currently damaged by the obligation to wear face masks during school time and to keep their distance from one another and from other people. This violates numerous rights of children and their parents under the law, the constitution and international conventions. This applies in particular to the right to free development of personality and to physical integrity from Article 2 of the Basic Law as well as to the right from Article 6 of the Basic Law to education and care by parents (also with regard to health care measures and ‘objects’ to be carried by children ).”
The entire judgment (Weimar District Court, decision of April 8th, 2021, Az .: 9 F 148/21) comprises 178 pages and is a general statement with the Corona regulations in schools. You can find it under this post.
Thank you M., Miss Piggy, Richard, ET., Major Tom, Sassy, DM., EW., Yucki, Mad W., Johnny U., Oz-Rita, Kontrarian Kim and MANY more who are not afraid of the light.