1. A testimony from the firearms banning hearings in favour of people being allowed to be armed.
2. US orders diplomats out of Burma as unrest grows.
3. Interesting Indian news bit comparing Australia and Canada’s response to Chinese aggression
4. Interesting political theatre on the streets of a Canadian city. I think Vancouver. Stay with it. He encounters a critic.
5. Undercover video at UK Covid test facility where contamination is common, ignored, and leads to reports of more false positives.
The PCR test, Polymerase Chain Reaction test, finds basically a few molecules of a virus, and amplifies it by doubling it with each cycle. As in Canada we run it at 40 cycles, the results lead to a lot of false positives and consequent policy disasters. In the video above. it appears that samples are contaminating each other a lot. Which means that after 40 cycles of PCR, formerly negative samples will show as positive due to cross contamination.
Thank you M., Richard, Pym Purnell, C., Coram Deo, Corny Conny, EB., Johnny U. and everyone who has managed to maintain a baseline of reality with which to understand the nature of the crap now falling from the sky all day like rain.