2 hours ago
Sunday (tomorrow) at midnight Amazon will be shutting off all of our servers in an attempt to completely remove free speech off the internet. There is the possibility Parler will be unavailable on the internet for up to a week as we rebuild from scratch. We prepared for events like this by never relying on amazons proprietary infrastructure and building bare metal products.
We will try our best to move to a new provider right now as we have many competing for our business, however Amazon, Google and Apple purposefully did this as a coordinated effort knowing our options would be limited and knowing this would inflict the most damage right as President Trump was banned from the tech companies.
This was a coordinated attack by the tech giants to kill competition in the market place. We were too successful too fast. You can expect the war on competition and free speech to continue, but don’t count us out.
( 1 hour ago )
We are the closest thing to competition Facebook or Twitter has seen in many years. I believe Amazon, Google, Apple worked together to try and ensure they don’t have competition.
They will NOT win! We are the worlds last hope for free speech and free information.
What they are doing is unprecedented, unfounded and absolutely disgusting. Shameful.
This is a battle against all of us. Liberals, conservatives, atheists, Christians, black, white, etc. They want to keep their monopoly over speech. They want us fighting. They don’t want us working together. They don’t want us working with each other, they want us hating one another.
Parley – brings two people with conflicting ideas together. Our mission is free speech, democracy and us the people having the power. The elite don’t want us to be free, they want hate division and power!
For us to win this fight we need everyone back on Parler Tuesday. By Monday at noon we will be fully operational again.
( 41 min ago )
How to Help
1) Tuesday come back to Parler . Com OR use the side loaded version of android OR use your already installed versions of Parler. (or maybe we will be back on the stores )
2) Check your email and spam for messages from Parler
3) Call, write and email your congressman and senators and expose this anti-competitive behavior. On both sides of the isle.
4) Cancel your Amazon subscriptions and dump Apple. Google/android is not much better, but it will have to do until the Linux phones are finally ready.
5) DO NOT leave angry messages however DO complain politely to Amazon, Google, Apple via mail and via phone.
We should be operational with less then 12 hours of downtime after Amazon abruptly pulls our access. This is unprecedented.