1. Bill Warner feels that now that Biden has used the phrase, “Inshe’allah” it is time for the following video: (85 seconds)
2. Geopolitical alliances changing in East Asia
BERLIN — Authorities in Switzerland say they have arrested four people on suspicion of having ties to the Islamic State group and al-Qaida.
The federal prosecutor’s office said police searched three houses in the western canton (state) of Fribourg early Friday as part of two criminal investigations into alleged extremist activity.
The suspects are alleged to have violated Swiss law banning involvement with al-Qaida, IS and related organizations.
Prosecutors said the four people detained are also suspected of having “supported or participated in a criminal organization.”
They identified the four suspects only as a 28-year-old Kosovar woman, a 29-year-old Macedonian, a 26-year-old Kosovar man and a 34-year-old Swiss-Kosovar dual national.
4. HUNDREDS killed and dozens wounded in Azerbaijan-Armenia war
5. Armenia hints that Pakistani fighters are on the ground on the Islamic side of the conflict
6. French leader Macron, actually refers to “Jihadist fighters” in the Armenian war, accuses Turkey “of sending in jihadist fighters”. France has also taken sides with Armenia
8. Sensitivity training is rebranded communist brainwashing:
It’s by Stella Morabito so you know it’s a must-read…
“How Denunciations, 'Sensitivity Training' Mimic Communist Brainwashing” https://t.co/1nkPtLkEAb
— Christine Brim (@Christine_Brim) October 2, 2020
9. California attempts negation of 2A
10. Wonderful to hear people who actually get the reality of BLM tactics. “As you can see, Black conservatism is the new punk rock”.
THIS is what empowerment looks like ?? pic.twitter.com/K2cThMqCqC
— PragerU (@prageru) October 2, 2020
Thank you Richard, M., Wrath of Khan, ET., Malca, Pym Purnell, C., Kalloi87, EB and all who took the time to post links, news and thoughts to this site for all our benefit.
BLM has roots in African witchcraft