1. Rebel News does a segment on a Quebec Radio station who teh CRTC tried to cancel over their opinions on things political
2. China Uncensored does a worthy piece on how the Covid response policies have been rather good for some people.
3. Tucker tells us what happened at the debate so we don’t have to try and remember that car wreck.
On mail in ballots
4. So if we have to wear masks to stop the spread of this disease because saliva is such a deadly vector of this thing, then why this?
TORONTO — A woman with an undiagnosed skull defect started leaking cerebral fluid out of her nose after she received a COVID-19 test administered with a nasal swab, according to a new case report.
The report, published Thursday in the journal JAMA Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, described a singularly unusual situation, where the nasal swab disturbed a mass in the woman’s nasal cavity containing cerebrospinal fluid and brain tissue.
For the patient, a woman in her 40s, it started with a COVID-19 test ahead of an elective hernia surgery. The test was done using a nasal swab that reached deep into the nasal cavity, a common form of testing for COVID-19.
(Why can’t they just test your spit instead of a 15 CM stick into your brain?)
Expliquez-nous donc pourquoi on doit se fair insérer un Q-tip de 15CM+ jusqu'au centre du cerveau pour un test COVID19 alors qu'on nous martelle 24/7 que nos gouttelette de salive sont hyper volatiles et surout très virulentes? https://t.co/Vyjk5i8h0I
— Parti Populaire du Canada – Pierrefonds-Dollard (@PPCpfdsddo) October 1, 2020
5. AG of Kentucky understands the difference between truth and narrative
6. Erdogan claims Jerusalem
(It would appear the sides for what could be a broader war are being expressed)
President @RTErdogan: “We consider it an honour on behalf of our country and nation to express the rights of the oppressed Palestinian people on every platform, with whom we have lived for centuries.” pic.twitter.com/yCcfrrc5RY
— Turkish Presidency (@trpresidency) October 1, 2020
Thank you C., Wrath of Khan, Richard and MANY more. We all know by know that President Trump has tested positive for Covid, whatever that means at this point. Will see if there is anything meaningful out there on that and post it. Meanwhile, the NYT explains to us why that particular test is, well Bullsh*t.