1. Leftist privilege. How leftists can say pretty much anything which conservatives would be destroyed for and be celebrated for it.
Alberta NDP MLA
— Brad Wall (@BradWall306) July 8, 2020
2. For the ‘How communist are we now’ files. Remember that the most important thing about driving a car or crossing a busy road, is men pleasing themselves sexually with other men, and celebrating that all the time and with every aspect of our lives, even if it compromises safety. Like on a crosswalk.
WEST VANCOUVER (NEWS 1130) — A Pride crosswalk in West Vancouver was defaced with tire marks Tuesday, a week after being unveiled.
Around 4 p.m. Tuesday, staff inside the West Vancouver Police station heard a loud and sustained squealing sound.
West Vancouver Police has obtained a video of a black car that is suspected of leaving the tire marks across a portion of the Pride crosswalk at the intersection of 16th Street and Esquimalt Avenue.
The car sped off and was not located, but the department is now investigating.
(Burning a flag is OK but leaving tire marks on the road over something that shouldn’t be there is now is something that is worthy of investigating? Will it be a “hate crime”? If someone painted ALL LIVES MATTER as a crosswalk, would that be a hate crime? Would making a mark on it be a hate crime? UPDATE: The police have now identified the driver. Will they DOXX him since coming up with a charge could be quite difficult? Will they take the marxist route and punish him by DOXX and no due process? Stay tuned to find out.)
3. Portland is reaping what they sowed.
Violent protests and lawlessness continues in Portland. At the antifa and BLM gathering tonight, a car was surrounded and multiple shots were fired. Police stayed away. pic.twitter.com/VGYsEsXQnG
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) July 9, 2020
“This is just a Marxist takeover”. Exactly. But it always was. It NEVER was about BLM, other than BLM is always about a Marxist takeover.
Here's the first angle of the Shooting:https://t.co/WHr0BIzxRI
— Chad of the CHAZ (@RealSaleemJuma) July 9, 2020
4.” …but the science of reason that demands obedience”
Dr. Bostom's article on wearing masks is important, not because scientific data casts doubt on their effectiveness (it does), but on the enforcement of wearing them by govt fiat based on not science, but the "Science of Reason" that demands obedience.https://t.co/8qMRVhVQ66
— Stephen Coughlin (@S_Coughlin_DC) July 9, 2020
5. Anyone still not sure that the UN is now a communist/Islamic organization?
7. 35 minutes, John Voight with Rudy Giuliani on Hollywood leftist tyranny
8. The Tax statement attack on the President continues unabated.
9. The Hagia Sophia issue is one that Erdogan has been playing like an Ace card in his geopolitical poker tournament. But recently he seems to be playing it past the usual bluff of ceremonies and threats. If he does actually make it a mosque he doesn’t have that card to play anymore and also states his position in a way that make his allies in Europe less appreciated by the general public. In a way, I hope he does it. Maybe then a few people will wake up to the threat that Islam brings.
— Jack Posobiec ?? (@JackPosobiec) July 9, 2020
10. Mark Steyn: As the great woke wars of 2020 continue, an Oregon politician has found himself on the receiving end of a racist latter. Of course, he also found himself on the sending end of it.
Thank you M., Wrath of Khan, Johnny U., PePi, PC., EB., ML., and all who contributed in any of a number of ways this week so far.