1. So we have reached this level of the absurd and extreme. You are a hero and government supported if you are just the right KIND of racist. Racism is not banned or even frowned upon. Its bloody MANDATORY. You just have to have the right kind of racism and i mean, HAVE to have the right kind. We are a slightly modified Nazi state at this point.
If anyone else made a comment like this, they would lose their job. https://t.co/iDora4QNxk
— Ontario Proud (@ontarioisproud) July 6, 2020
2. Is the Lancet more Orwell? Or Kafka. Thats a tough one at this point.
.@TheLancet today published a study that claims herd immunity will not help end the COVID-19 pandemic, which is completely counter to common sense & facts.
This is the same journal that published studies against Hydroxychloqoruine.
I’m going to say this is more fear-mongering!
— Dr. David Samadi (@drdavidsamadi) July 7, 2020
3. What appear to be African immigrants to the UK smash a statue of former Ethiopian leader, Haile Selassie in South London. Is this a BLM thing? Or Eritreans using this opportunity to vent their own spleens? Clearly there is no holds barred now on the destruction of public property and the dismantling of World History so long as it fits the Marxist plan. The article below suggests it is tribal warfare. Does that fall under the rubric of Racism? Or does the “Noble Savage” myth protect tribalism from that slur?
A mob of up to 100 people have torn down a statue of Ethiopian Emperor Haile Selassie in South London.
The statue, which stood in Cannizaro Park, Wimbledon, was pulled down on Tuesday, June 30 at around 5pm.
It is believed to be connected to recent unrest in Ethiopia stemming from the killing of beloved singer Hachalu Hundessa.
Hundessa sung about the rights of the East African country’s Oromo ethnic group and was a prominent figure within the 2018 anti-government protests.
4. State governor picks up where Atlanta mayor fails.
BREAKING: Georgia Governor Brian Kemp To Deploy 1,000 National Guard Troops To Atlanta After Democrat Mayor Keisha Bottoms Fails To Stop Violence https://t.co/pA7MeXsd4D
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) July 6, 2020
5. The Secret Origins of Racial Divisions in America
6. This has already gone farther than the Jeff Epstein thing did it seems.
‘Ex-Reddit CEO Says She 'Knew' Ghislaine Maxwell Was Trafficking Underage Girls, Attended Party With Al Gore, Facebook AND Amazon Execs’
Things are moving, starting to unravel, the guilty parties must be getting worried. https://t.co/kJjHkqP5mn
— Gerard Batten (@GerardBattenUK) July 7, 2020
7. Tucker Carlson on the brutal (and maybe ultimately genocidal) racism of the left
Democrats are pushing the lie that moral value corresponds to skin color. Some races, they tell us, are inherently good. Others are inherently bad. This is the very definition of racism. It’s poison. pic.twitter.com/eM0t1XnEZn
— Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) July 7, 2020
ROSTOV-ON-DON, Russia (Sputnik) – A sympathizer of the Daesh* terrorist group, who planned a terrorist attack in the Astrakhan region, has been detained, a spokesman for the regional department of the Federal Security Service (FSB) said on Tuesday.
“During the urgent investigative [FSB] operation, the local man was detained at his place of residence in Astrakhan,” the spokesman said.
According to the FSB, a young man in his 30s swore allegiance to Daesh and planned “an armed attack on administrative buildings.”
The FSB also seized weapons, ammunition, grenades and extremist literature from the detainee.
(I guess they mean a Koran)
Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson shared several anti-Semitic quotes attributed to Adolf Hitler on Instagram in recent days and wrote of his admiration for Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, who has a long history of anti-Semitism.
The IG post was one that has historically been falsely attributed to Hitler, but is offensive on its own without the connection.
(OK lets compare that to what happened to a regular white guy who’s only crime was to wear an OANN T shirt. OANN is pretty much the only non-narrative TV station left at this point since FOX deep 6’d everyone except Tucker Carlson. Who probably should move over to OANN. The guy above was promoting antisemitic material he believed was from Hitler! And so we see a piece of gravel in the rapidly growing mountain of evidence of the strategy defined in the post below and linked here.
Thank you PePi, M., Wrath of Khan, Richard, Johnny U., EB., and all who sent in thoughts and materials.