1. James Woods nails it
Well, you did say you were going to stab anyone who said all lives matter, and now you’ll have time to do that! So, hey, look on the bright side… pic.twitter.com/JoR4oyp0Kz
— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) July 2, 2020
2. Duelling freedom of expressions
looks like it'll be no extra credit for their college course. https://t.co/iLOUqrDvBw
— Dale Hurd (@DaleHurd) July 2, 2020
3. The erasure of history continues
4. The dismantling of the occupied communist zone in Seattle
5. In Stephen Coughlin’s important brief, Remembering the Misremembered Left, he points out that often communists are elite white males. Certainly elitists.
Here is some proof. The left is not, will not be, and never has been for the working man.
Black Lives Matter protesters at the NY CHAZ brag about their college educations and mock the police for being uneducated, working class, illiterate rubes. They also call a black cop “black Judas” or race traitor. pic.twitter.com/HD01cu2ZVc
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) July 1, 2020
6. The following tweet isn’t just good news. Its perhaps the greatest indicator that a large percentage of the American people are sane, rational classical liberals. It is morale building. Like yesterday’s rally on Parliament Hill. Before that, its been nearly impossible to get enough people together to defend Freedom of Speech in Ottawa for a Bridge game.
Tucker Carlson officially has the highest rated show in cable news history!
— JT Lewis (@thejtlewis) July 1, 2020
7. Sean Hannity interviews the father of a young and easily influenced young man who was killed in the Communist Occupied Zone of Seattle. The police BEGGED the communist thugs to let them get to the victim so they could save his life and were denied access. 36 minutes of difficult watching.
(Video and photo at comment link above)
9. The weather in Iran has been quite bomby these days.
A Mid-East intel official said the blast was caused by an explosive device planted inside the facility. The explosion, he said, destroyed much of the aboveground parts of the facility where new centrifuges are balanced before they are put into operation.https://t.co/zE5MFd3KlF
— Heshmat Alavi (@HeshmatAlavi) July 2, 2020
Thank you Xanthippa, M., Amy Mek, Richard, ET., PePi, PC., EB., Rich, and all who sent in materials and there are many of you. And there is a lot of important events, news and despin of the lies we have been fed for a really long time now coming in.
Please all, do read the Reader’s Links comments for the last few days if you can. There is a lot of real value not posted on the front page for lack of time. Video editing and subtitling takes up quite a bit of it.