1. Let’s not let the clearly corrupt Lancet off the hook. Their malfeasance could have killed or may still kill people.
The Lancet has made one of the biggest retractions in modern history. How could this happen?
The now retracted paper halted hydroxychloroquine trials. Studies like this determine how people live or die tomorrowhttps://t.co/JPhOzX52v1
— Natasha Fatah (@NatashaFatah) June 6, 2020
BROOKLYN, N.Y. (WJW) — Two Ohio men were captured after police say they were looking to incite violence during a protest in New York City.
According to WABC, protesters marching in the streets of Brooklyn contacted police after seeing a man, who was driving a car with Ohio license plates, holding a machete just blocks away from the demonstration.
84th Precinct Executive Officer Capt. Melody Robinson told the news outlet that citizens were concerned and reached out.
“They said, ‘this is not right, something’s wrong with this picture,’” he reportedly said.
Officers tracked down the vehicle quickly. The driver and his passenger surrendered without incident, WABC reports. However, when police searched the car they discovered a cache of weapons and tools to carry out an attack. Officials found knives, swords, gasoline, bricks, two-way radios and other weapons.
“Different types of knives and weapons,” Robinson explained. “Point-to-point radios, gas masks. All types of different things that you won’t bring to a peaceful protest.”
3. This would explain that very well.
Martin Gugino long time activist, retired computer tech geek in video he is waving his phone at belt of @BPDAlerts officer belt cell phone area possibly trying to capture the identifer MAC address of phone, which can be used to track location of phone, or home address #riots2020 https://t.co/TGWfJ5ia35
— Ross McLean (@RossMcleanSec) June 6, 2020
4. In yet another bizarre irony, one leftist fraud has undone another.
Yes, it has actually happened. The railways are urging their passengers to go by car. pic.twitter.com/fucd8tzdMo
— Peter Hitchens (@ClarkeMicah) June 6, 2020
5. Can anyone remember acting like this at ANYONE’s funeral? Well Trudeau did this show at his fathers. he thought he was cast as Brutus in Julius Caesar. But other than that, no one acts this way at a funeral.
What a faker. I didnt even act like that when people I’m friends with have died. https://t.co/lfPbBUxjQ4
— Cassandra Fairbanks (@CassandraRules) June 6, 2020
6. This explains some of the brutal contradictions we are all being forced to submit to.
And there you go, folks. Dr. Chris Murray, the author of the ever-changing models that launched the destructive lockdown, shows his hand. He’s just another fraud, another activist disguised as an expert. No lectures about “social distancing” here: https://t.co/n6N5qG8FVa
— Julie Kelly (@julie_kelly2) June 6, 2020
7. Police probably shouldn’t use horses or female officers for crowd control now that Western nations have imported so many people who have no respect for horses, do not take a chivalrous stance on women, and frankly hold our entire civilization, methods of redistribution of wealth, and sense of joint venture in contempt.
London under Sadiq Khan.
Our police are sacrificed so Khan & Labour can harvest Muslim + BAME votes.
— Katie Hopkins (@KTHopkins) June 6, 2020
Violent left. https://t.co/wrfE0tOGQa
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) June 6, 2020
8. Had to add this. And this is why I don’t make jokes of logical extremes anymore. Because you cannot tell them from reality, and given time, it will be reality.
In this case, that joke might go: “Two guys talking after hearing that the government is thinking of legalizing gay marriage, and one guy says to the other, ‘The next think you know, they will be making kids in public schools write gay love letters'”.
This is called GROOMING! ? https://t.co/6NZtZTxmw6
— Helen?Russo ????? (@RussoUnicorn69) June 6, 2020
Thats probably all we can take for this post. More to come.