1. Liberal Feminist Mother Warns Transgender Activists Are Taking Control of Mental Health Profession.
A liberal feminist mother of a gender-dysphoric teen warns parents that transgender activists are ensuring it will soon be “nearly impossible” to find a mental health professional who is willing to help these children evaluate their self-perceptions.
“I quickly discovered that it is nearly impossible to find therapists who do this kind of work,” wrote the anonymous mother in a piece that appeared at the Federalist Tuesday. “If a girl presents as transgender today, the vast majority of therapists will immediately affirm the girl’s declared gender identity and ask her what steps she would like to take toward transition.”
Currently, transgender activists are celebrating their success in pressing lawmakers in 16 states and the District of Columbia to ban what they call “conversion therapy.” These political supporters of gender ideology claim therapists who do not immediately affirm the perception of young people claiming to be a gender that is incompatible with their biological sex are “harmful” and “abusive” and must be outlawed.
2. Saudi sisters plead for help from Georgia after running away from parents
Two Saudi sisters appealed on social media for international protection on Wednesday, claiming they were in danger if they were made to return to the kingdom.
Maha al-Subaie, 28, and Wafa al-Subaie, 25, said they had arrived in Georgia after running away from their family and were worried they would be forcibly sent home, in the third such public case of Saudi runaways in recent months.
“We fled oppression from our family because the laws in Saudi Arabia (are) too weak to protect us,” said Wafa, without elaborating. “We are seeking the UNHCR (the UN’s refugee agency) protection in order to be taken to a safe country.”
3. Hard to scrub the Islam out of this murder:
(The thing that really gets me about this, is how European and Canadian news sites would never have included the internet search aspect of this story in order to protect Islam from the hatred, scorn, contempt and defiance it has so truly earned.)
4. Salvini probed for kidnapping migrants,Libya surge seen
(ANSA) – Milan, April 15 – Interior Minister Matteo Salvini is under investigation for kidnapping migrants, Salvini himself said Monday – as a feared surge of 800,000 refugees from Libya’s conflict was seen by the UN-backed government there.
Salvini said he is being probed for allegedly abducting migrants allegedly held on a ship stopped from landing in Siracusa from January 24 to 30 this year.
Salvini said the prosecutor in the case, Carmelo Zuccaro, had filed to dismiss the case at the same time as he had submitted the charges.
Earlier this year the Senate voted not to lift Salvini’s parliamentary immunity to face charges in another alleged migrant kidnapping case.
Salvini took the opportunity Monday to respond to fellow Deputy Premier Luigi Di Maio who on Sunday said Italy’s blockade of ports to NGO migrant rescue ships was “only temporary”, sources said.
Salvini said “I take the opportunity to reply to the minister: for me the ports will remain closed”, reiterating his long-held stance.
5. This video is alleged to be of someone starting the fire at Notre Dame, and no, its not the footage of the fireman running TOWARDS the fire in a desaturated yellow vest:
Thank you, Wrath of Khan, M., @AmyMek, Ava Lon, Richard and all who sent in materials. A lot more to come today.
Macron on his way to do an interview about Notre Dame.
5. “The massive cost of saving Notre-Dame”
BBC’s The Travel Show – April 5, 2019
“Notre-Dame Cathedral statues flown away for renovation”
AFP news agency – Published on April 11, 2019
Kate Dalley Radio – Dr. Duke Pesta
“Notre Dame Will Be Repaired at Taxpayer Expense, but as a ‘Shared Cultural Space.’ And That Is How It Will Become a Mosque.”
Ann Barnhardt – April 16, 2019
I shocked, but I shouldn’t be.
#2 https://twitter.com/RefugeesMedia/status/1118508623263686656 UNHCR does not comment on individual cases, including for reasons of confidentiality and data protection. We are closely monitoring the situation of the two sisters from Saudi Arabia who are currently in Georgia.
6:36 AM – 17 Apr 2019
Update from Geller report
This is an update about what we know today about the fire that destroyed the roof and parts of the vaults of Notre-Dame:
1) Restoration work hadn’t started on the roof. The scaffolding were still being put in place. The architect in chief of the “Monuments Historiques” (“Historical Monuments”, the administration that maintains and repairs monuments in France), Philippe Villeneuve, who was responsible for the refurbishing of the spire of Notre-Dame, has stated that : “Work had not started yet, scaffoldings were still being built”.
2) Everything was done to avoid any source of heat near the wood of the roof. No electrical plug, no welding were allowed. So, Philippe Villeneuve says : “The hot spot hypothesis is therefore not the right one”.
3) The head of the company that was building the scaffoldings (Europe Echafaudage) (Europe Scaffolding), Julien Le Bras, was interviewed by a French TV (BFM) : “All I can say for the time being is that at the moment of the fire, absolutely none of the employees of my company was present on site”.
4) He added : “All safety procedures on the Notre-Dame de Paris site have been respected”.
5) One of my friend sent me an email concerning the security on the roof of Notre-Dame. She has a diploma in Art history and studied in the “Ecole du Louvre” (“Louvre School”, were students learn art history and restoration processes) : “I visited the framing of Notre Dame with architects of the “Bâtiments de France” (“Buildings of France”, the highest rank for an architect in France), some years ago. This 13th century timber frame was extremely protected. Each intervention is always accompanied by historians, architects, experts; no work is envisaged without extreme caution; no source of heat, no torch, no electrical apparatus is allowed; a high-performance alarm system is in place; and very strict supervision of all people allowed there. I think we will eventually learn that this was arson.”
6) So, as I said yesterday, with all these security measures, to have a fire on the roof of Notre-Dame, someone had to bring something there, and lit it up.
The problem for the left is the further the west drifts into dystopia the further from the rule of law and the closer we get to vigilante action. The coming civil wars will be many decades long and will change the Public’s attitude about letting Government provide all of the security for the individuals, the culture and the nation.