1. Well presented argument to Austin City Council about ANTIFA’s clearly illegal use of disguise and firepower to quell the rights of others.
2. Here is an impromptu Kel F. show I joined her for last Tuesday on the day of the Count Dankula conviction. As I was furious and disappointed with the state of liberty in the UK, I asked Kel Fritz if she would be kind enough to allow me to rant on her show for a while about the issue and she made the space available for me. Thank you RFB Radio.
White farmers in South Africa are planning to emigrate after the government announced plans to take their land without compensation.
This month, MPs from the ruling African National Congress backed a motion calling for white-owned land to be seized, prompting farming unions to warn of a repeat of the land grabs in Zimbabwe, after which agricultural production collapsed.
President Ramaphosa has insisted he will not make the same mistakes as Zimbabwe but farmers are deeply uncertain of their future, prompting the younger generation to either emigrate or leave family farms for jobs in cities.
4. Check out this story from the US. Notice that in neither the article or video, is ANY description of the rapist/attacker whatsoever beyond that he had a gun. And that, is on FOX.
6. Brampton Ontario looks like a fun place.
7. Church attacked in Pakistan. Death and wounded.
I wish I had a word of encouragement but just at the moment, Im not feeling it.