1. Treasure Trove of Documents Tying Russia to Uranium One
Recent pushback in Congressional testimony by Department of Justice Attorney General Jeff Sessions, as well as unnamed Justice Department officials in several news articles, stating that the case involving a highly placed FBI confidential informant in the Russian nuclear industry was not connected to the sale of the Canadian firm Uranium One in 2010, does not coincide with the trove of documents, emails and memoranda obtained by this reporter that prove otherwise.
Moreover, an American energy consultant, who is now an official with the Department of Energy’s office of Nuclear Energy, produced a memorandum regarding the acquisition of Uranium One and other legislative matters for one of the main Russian co-conspirators that was then under an FBI clandestine investigation.
Within the over 5,000 documents and briefs, were detailed plans of Russia’s state controlled nuclear arm Rosatom, and its subsidiaries, to penetrate America’s vast energy market and its efforts to gain approval of the United States government for the eventual purchase of Uranium One. At the time, Uranium One controlled roughly 20 percent of American uranium mining capacity. In fact, the evidence obtained by the Department of Justice and FBI, starting as early as 2008 paint a much different picture than that of recent reports regarding the confidential informant, William D. Campbell Jr., and his role. According to the documents, Campbell gained insight into Russia’s strategic plans to gain global dominance in the uranium industry and to build a closer relationship with Obama administration officials.
2. VP of “diversity, who happens to be a black woman, was fired for not being a racist at Apple. Seriously. She was fired for saying diversity was a function of thought and not skin, so a dozen blonde blue eyed males could in fact be quite diverse. Which is true. But not sufficiently racist and leftists need people to be brutally brutally racist in order to be thought of as not racists today.
Apple’s first VP of diversity and inclusion leaving after only six months https://t.co/BdjcXzvkHw via @dcexaminer
— Jewhadi™ (@JewhadiTM) November 20, 2017
3. For the first time, an entire neighbourhood in Paris has been blacklisted by the French postal service as too dangerous to deliver mail. As far as I know however, the French government still denies the existence of “no-go-zones”.
4. Another reason to use Gab.ai
5. AfD says Merkel is finished and is looking forward to snap elections.
The AfD has declared Merkel “finished” and say they are “looking forward” to snap elections. pic.twitter.com/JXerdtdK4x
— Based Monitored??? (@BasedMonitored) November 20, 2017
6. Nigel Farage takes on the EU-Soros conspiracy. (Repost with explanation)
On Nov. 14th, Mr. Farage asked that Soros be arrested. This would be a giant step towards restoring the rule of law on Planet Earth.
7. Judicial Watch update on the Clinton Email fraud against the American public.
8. Tommy Robinson, Polish interview:
Thank you Buck, M., Wrath of Khan, Richard, Xanthippa, Egri Nok, Richard, Nick, and all.
If you use the right publish to the world, the world has a right to publish to you.
Twitter reduces discussion to a newspaper headline.
Simple tones beget simpletons.
The Left think their memes should rule.
They demand someone should control Twitter as their Safe Space.
Oligarch’s just want their money made off lemmings.
(No Antifa, Black Live Matter or any other Maxist hate-cell mentioned).
“4. Another reason to use Gab.ai”
“We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate: (i) to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas); (ii) to protect our property, rights and safety and the property, rights and safety of a third party or the public in general; and (iii) to stop any activity that we consider illegal or legally actionable activity.”
It started with the telephone. The State is listening. Totally dependent upon what diverse creature is in power.
6. George Soros – tailor to the rich and powerful. The real Kingsman?
6 – I am all for this arrest if they can manage to get him, for that matter I am all for their using the US RICO law against him.