(For those who like Christian End Times movies, this is a hell of a story)
Police spokesman Jens Møller Jensen told TV2 News that the 21-year-old man is a resident of Amager and is of ‘a different ethnicity than Danish’.Police did not say if the man is suspected in all of the vehicle fires. Jensen told TV2 it is also too early to know if the man was working alone.Copenhagen Police have been cautious about drawing parallels to Sweden, where at least 70 cars have been burnt in Malmö since July and car fires have occurred in cities including Stockholm, Gothenburg and Norrköping.
4. Spain arrests islamic State agents with large police raid:
(It becomes increasingly clear that the plan European governments are working under, is something like Enter them all and let the cops sort them out. Once this becomes known may every rape, murder and terror-crime victim of the unfiltered migration wave exact their revenge on those paid to, and sworn to, protect the interests of their electorate.)
6. Egyptian Researcher Criticizes Ancient Islamic Jurisprudence: “Idiocy and Insanity”
Today has been profoundly busy. The Orban vid took most of the afternoon due to technical problems. We also managed to interview the woman who owns the har dresser in Norway. We hope to have everything needed for that post tomorrow at some point.
In the daily comments post, there are a number of examples of halal slaughter of cows due to Eid.
These are unpleasant to watch but a lot can be learned from them.
It seems to me that:
- The purpose is to desensitize the people doing it to the inflicting of pain and death on other living things.
- Islam empowers all its adherents to perform this ritual, much as all totalitarian systems which give great power to the individual so long as it grows the power of the system/doctrine itself.
- It actually shows the vast gulf between Kosher and halal slaughter, as Kosher cuts the spine first, and may even be less painful and much faster than even secular stunning and killing. Which also speaks to intent.