(And as they don’t seem to be publicizing them, it can’t be for deterrence. It can only be due to sadism)
2. Interesting interview with a British man who sold his business and assets and went to fight the Islamic State with his own resources. As I have read it, this is precisely what the Crusades were also. Decent and noble men in both senses of the term, who sold off their property and wealth etc. to go fight against Islamic barbarism as it attacked and invaded Europe and to reclaim Jerusalem and Constantinople from conquering Muslim occupiers.
3. Hundreds of muslims who claim to be denying themselves food, march towards the Hungarian border.
(Could you call this the Hundred Hungry to Hungary march? Should you is probably the better question)
4. Police respond to idiotic leftist criticisms that the police should have shot the muslim axe attacker in the foot or Tased him or something instead of stopping his killing spree with whatever force they had.
5. The Government Media complex is desperate for something to put on their side of the scale. Now the machinery kicks into overdrive as they try and downplay the man’s Iranian, and likely Muslim heritage, and connect him to the one guy they have. Anders Breivik.
6. Meanwhile 61 dead and over 200 inured in Islamic State attack in Kabul Afghanistan.
(Thank you so very much Obama)
Thank you M., Wrath of Khan, Kathy, Oz-Rita, and many more. As thing become more chaotic, as the idea of mass killings become more normal and thusly more people begin to think this is something which is doable, (Than you so very much Islam) things become more difficult to organize and package well. And I run on an organizational deficit out of the gate.
So je repeat… Please always check the daily links post. Think of it as a nicer, less controlled version of Redit.
A little US politics insider baseball for a moment.
Hillary Clinton’s Machiavellian near life-long determination to be President of the US is pretty obvious to all at this point. Also her unnatural degree of control over the Democrat party.
So it occurred to me that Bernie Sanders was in fact a shill in the purest sense. Someone who was set up to run against Clinton for no reason other than to create the illusion of a real contest for the leadership of the party. It is hard to believe that one of the only two parties in the US could only find a cranky old anti-Israel communist Jewish man to run against her for the Democrat candidacy for President. And then he endorses Hillary.
So it was with some interest that I read this Wikileak this morning:
“Wondering if there’s a good Bernie narrative for a story, which is that Bernie never ever had his act together, that his campaign was a mess. Specifically, DWS had to call Bernie directly in order to get the campaign to do things because they’d either ignored or forgotten to something critical.”
We all should be very grateful to FBI director James Comey right now. He told the truth about her but did not indict her.
Had he chosen to indict Hillary, the Democrat party would have to pick someone else. Anyone else. And the chances of that someone else winning over Trump is an order of magnitude higher than Hillary’s. Even a total unknown perhaps, given the machinery of vitriol and violence and rhetoric the new left engages in at every opportunity.
Things are as they should be. Clinton will reap what she has sown, very possibly and then Trump can look at having her indicted.
The Democrat party deserves Hillary Clinton at this stage. Maybe this is what they need to pull it together and start competing with the Republicans to see who can best make America better, safer and more prosperous instead of the third world style organized crime model they appear to be using now.