1. Argument about prioritizing Christian refugees
(This is an excellent example of the insane reasoning of the cultural Marxists who equate the people against whom, genocide is being committed with those who are committing it as moral equals)
2. Not sure what this title says exactly. Something like 11 members of IS terrorist group killed in Caucasus North of Russia? “Onze terroristes d’un groupe lié à Daesh tués dans le Caucase du Nord en Russie”
3. Russian video where title translates as: “Russian forces eliminate IED workshop”
4. Brisbane Australia. Actual Nazis chant insults, including ‘Nazi scum’ towards classical liberals who among other things, support freedom of concience and very likely believe in Israel’s right to exist, which almsost certainly the leftists chanting ‘Nazi Scum’ do not.
(This divide and conquer tactic pitting Australian against Australian is a classic tactic of the cultural Marxist left)
Five jihadists, including one woman, were just 90 minutes away from carrying out a deadly series of five bomb attacks, including at Hanover’s football stadium hosting Germany’s friendly match against Holland, were stopped after receiving a warning from French intelligence.
A comprehensive dossier of intelligence information on the attack was handed to the German authorities by French intelligence is thought to have led to the immediate evacuation of the football stadium and concert venue in the city, according to local media.
An anonymous paramedic revealed an ambulance was packed with explosives and found outside the HDI Arena, according to one German newspaper, although this was later denied by German authorities amid claims of a cover-up.
6. The ISIS bombs hidden inside dolls and toys to kill CHILDREN: Iraqi military reveal IEDs placed in toys by Islamists
Iraqi security forces have seized more than a dozen booby trapped dolls which had been part of an ISIS bomb plot against Shia pilgrims.
Security forces in Baghdad defused and destroyed 18 IEDs which had been hidden inside the hollow bodies of children’s toys, before being dressed in doll clothes.
ISIS had planned on scattering the doll-bombs on the road between the Iraqi capital and Karbala, where millions of Shia Muslims are set to walk during the annual pilgrimage for Arbaeen next month.
Pure evil: Iraqi security forces in Baghdad with 18 IEDs which had been hidden inside the hollow bodies of children’s toys, before being dressed in doll clothes
Six British men were arrested in Belgium yesterday after they were spotted in three old ambulances near Brussels while the city was in a fullscale terror alert.
A heavily armed anti-terror unit swooped on the group close to an Esso petrol station regularly used by Salah Abdeslam – the fugitive terrorist still on the run from the Paris massacres.
Six armoured trucks and a police car moved in after the converted vehicles parked up in a rest area beside the E411 highway in Bierges south-east of the capital around 2pm.
In Turkey, authorities said they detained a 26-year-old Belgian suspected of connections to Islamic extremists and possibly to the Paris attacks.
Ahmet Dahmani is suspected of having explored the areas in Paris that were targeted in the attacks that killed 130 and wounded 350.
8. Some well integrated muslim youth in Belgium.
(Oz-Rita offered to translate it but its just swearing and insults, presumably to the kufar)
9. Scuffles broke out in Paris, Sunday, after pro-refugee protesters defied a ban on demonstrations in the French capital, marching from the Bastille to the Place de la Republique. Riot police used pepper spray on the protesters in an attempt to push them back.
(That would be today)
OpParisIntel, the name of Anonymous’ mission against ISIS, released a statement Saturday saying it had uncovered information regarding new terror plots “on Paris and the world” scheduled for Nov. 22, according to the International Business Times.
“All proof was submitted to official authorities all around the globe days ago,” the statement said. “They have it and it is their responsibility to do something with it. But because they have not done anything with it yet and it’s almost the 22nd, we have matters into our own hands.”