1. Jordanian police officer kills 2 Americans, 1 S. African at training center near Amman
(It sounds a lot like what happens in Afghanistan and, well every other muslim area where they try and work with the kufar)
2. Germany To Lower Educational Standards For Benefit Of Migrants
(You know, I bet you anything that had a critic of Merkel’s policies suggested this would be one result of them, he would be arrested for ‘racism’. However it isn’t that far off of what one German author and former head of the Bundesbank said would happen based on IQ of countries that the ‘migrants’ come from)
3. Egypt’s fightback against ISIS begins: Top operative with group accused of downing Russian jet is shot dead… as Putin crony accuses the U.S. of complicity in bombing
A top Islamic State operative of the group suspected of bombing the Russian jet over Egypt has been killed by police in Cairo.
Egypt’s interior ministry said Ashraf Ali Ali Hassanein al-Gharabli was shot dead in an exchange of fire after police tried to arrest him.
Hassanein was one of the most sought after militants in the country and had featured in a wanted notice by police in January 2014, months into a militant insurgency centred in the Sinai Peninsula.
He was implicated in a string of attacks including the bombing of the Italian consulate in Cairo last July and the murders of a Croat and an American.
Egyptian special forces patrol the streets of Cairo. A top ISIS operative with Islamic State-affiliated group Sinai Province has been killed by police in the capital as Egypt launches a fresh crackdown on the group
4. ISIS in the Caribbean: Islamic State in alarming call to arms to jihadis on paradise isle
Abu Zayd al-Muhajir and his three sons
Propaganda footage to emerge from the barbaric organisation shows a man sitting beside his three children issuing a call for Muslims on the idyllic islands of Trinidad and Tobago to rise up.
In the video, a man, identified as Abu Zayd al-Muhajir, claimed he had fled his homeland because Muslims in Trinidad and Tobago were restricted in what they could do.
He said people were free to wear the hijab or other Islamic clothing but that in reality Muslims were only allowed to practice what they were told.
5. Publisher of Jlands Posten, the Danish newspaper that originally posted the Danish cartoons, speaks in Finland (in English) on Free Speech and contemporary civilization.
Thank you Buck, M., Tundra T. Gates of Vienna, and many more and more to come shortly. I want to get this up now as much of this is quite significant, not least of which is the Trinidad jihadi.