Before I get to the post, an interesting thing happened today in Canada.
Someone cut a fibre cable near Montreal which resulted in the downing of tens of thousands of sites to possibly millions. There is nothing known outside of that, if it was islamic terror or if it was to get at certain sites etc. But it would be safe to say it could have been deliberate and safe to say if it was, it was indeed terrorism of one kind or another. For those that noticed that many sites have been down today, this may be the reason although I don’t know which sites were routed through that fibre bundle. Lots of additional and updated info at that link.
1. Czech Independent News, which consistently breaks stories often before anyone else, has these four items, some of which we all know but its nice to see bundled this way and some of which may be new to us
(Czech TV will have a feature from their new Canadian corespondent also in the next day or so covering the protest at the Saudi Embassy by Amnesty International of the jailed blogger who is being flogged for suggesting that maybe it should be OK to not have to be a muslim)
2. The second cartoon in this series needs no subtitles but actually sums up one of the stories in the Czech News rather perfectly.
3. “The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter” Sir Winston Churchill
4. At a soccer game in Poland the other day, an astonishing display of resistance to Islamic totalitarianism and invasion happened involving the largest banner I have ever seen at any sporting event. Maybe anywhere. Free Infidel has been working for days to try and get information for us on the chants in the video but he has brought us this so far (thank you very much GI)
“The report of the “Ultras Silesia” group [die-hard far right fans of Slask Wroclaw]:
?During the match with Lech [Poznan], we presented a large banner with a knight, known from the Crusades, who symbolically rises from the European continent, blocking access to it for 3 boats with immigrants. It’s not a coincidence that the boats are named: “uss Isis, uss bin Laden and uss Hussein”. On the banner is contained the phrase: “when the Islamic disease floods Europe”, to which the second part is contained on a banner below: “let’s defend Christianity”.”
5. Planned refugee center gutted by fire
6. Video on the German village being forced to multiply its population by 710% entirely with muslims of unknown origin
A Palestinian stabbed and wounded a 70-year-old man in northern Israel before being shot by officers, police said Monday just hours after another Palestinian knifed several people, including an 80-year-old woman, in a stabbing spree near Tel Aviv, the latest attacks in more than a month of violence.
The attacks came after Israeli troops shot dead a Palestinian who they say tried to stab a soldier in the West Bank.
A Palestinian stabbed and wounded a 70-year-old Israeli man, seriously wounding him as he walked down the street in the northern city of Netanya, police said Monday evening before he was shot and wounded by police.
Earlier, Israeli police said a Palestinian stabbed an 80-year-old woman in the back on a street in Rishon Lezion near Tel Aviv Monday afternoon and then stabbed a man in the chest before continuing to run down the street and carrying out another attack. Police Spokeswoman Luba Samri said that after stabbing the first two Israelis, the Palestinian, a 19-year-old from the West Bank city of Hebron, tried to enter a clothing shop but a woman in the store slammed a door on him. The Palestinian then went into a cosmetics store and stabbed another man. Bystanders managed to tackle and apprehend the attacker. Police then arrived on motorcycles and detained him.
Thank you dagawker, M., Wrath of Khan, Green Infidel, Xanthippa, Buck, and all who sent in materials. I hope to have some footage later of the protest against the Saudis organized by Amnesty International in Ottawa today when Czech Independent videographer Victor Laszlo sends us a little of what he shot today. That should be up this evening and a full report tomorrow with interviews on Czech TV. More to come in general later today as well.